holy fucking shit fuck look at this fuck.

GucciCondom

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by ARCEL

my town was listed on there, it's a small town

weird

Until you register I think it's just humoring you, just like it says 216 people in your area, when in reality there are only a total of 216 people and none could be in your area.

Know what I mean?

I'm kinda high so this might not make sense, oh well.

It's obviously a subsite of www.meetup.com

I guess members can create their own meetup subsites, similar to creating yahoo-groups. It's nothing unusual really. There's probably also a "underwater-chess meetup" and a "naked bungee jumping-meetup".

And yes, it really is 216 writers worldwide, not in your area. I don't think the cops have anything to do with it. They wouldn't approve from it anyway because signing up for a graffiti-site doesn't make you a criminal yet and they won't raid your place just for that. Besides you had to sign up for 12oz too, right? Get rid of that internet-paranoia.

Originally posted by mr.yuck

<span style='color:black'>I think im gonna make a meet up for girls that give mad brains. That way i can round them all up and not be surprised by "Oh. I dont do that."

Out dated bitches.</span>

Yuck, I'm so sorry for you...You should get your ass out there and pull'em in..Believe they are out there..

**(Sweety, you're all I need..):crazy:

Right in front of you jackfuck!

Are the people signing up for this totally unaware of the ads at the top of the screen for "anti-tag paint" and "graffiti/tag removal" solutions?

At least it'll thin the ranks of the toys. No real writer in their right mind would sign up for for such an obvious police net being cast into the water.

But seriously, those ads are such a dead fucking giveaway.

Hah aha I like the whole "spray can art" who the fuck says spray can art . You can tell that that thing is just bullshit, i'd be careful. First of all we are graff writers not art fags, we don't need to meet up in one whole homosexual group (no offense).

Re: Right in front of you jackfuck!

Originally posted by LENS

Are the people signing up for this totally unaware of the ads at the top of the screen for "anti-tag paint" and "graffiti/tag removal" solutions?

At least it'll thin the ranks of the toys. No real writer in their right mind would sign up for for such an obvious police net being cast into the water.

But seriously, those ads are such a dead fucking giveaway.

those banners are probably chosen by an automated script which looks for keywords in the content of a page and then choses banners that match these keywords. That's how it usually works. Sometimes the choice made by machines is just a little unlucky .

Yo, I write ILLZ One. I've been graffin for a minute and doin some tags here and there. The other night me and my boy SICK tagged this huge tag on the side of a train. Shit was hot dawg and we was all hyped and shit. Sick called his girl and got her to come down and pose in front of it in her thong and shit. My boy put up Hip Hop lives for all the heads representin, you know. I just wanted to come on here and see if any of you cats have caught that shit yet in your area? If not keep a look out for it yo! Peace. ILLZ ONER SpRAycAn KinGZZ PoSSE!

--------------> more sarcasm

Archived