Holy Fuck, put on the news

KRONOLOGIK

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

We were just talking about this at work, when something occurred to me. Normally in events like this the targeted government (Saddam) broadcasts all kinds of shit about how the military is going after innocent civilians. I haven't seen even one item reporting this. I just found that kind of interesting. Hell, the only stuff you see regarding this is from war protesters that aren't even there.

U.S. strikes several hundred targets. A firestorm of airstrikes rocked Iraq's capital Friday night, with thunderous explosions setting buildings ablaze and shooting clouds of smoke into the sky. Heavy bombing also rattled the northern cities of Mosul and Kirkuk - at least 20 major blasts were heard in the Kirkuk area alone.

Guest hype wilson

I DONT HAVE NOTHING IN MY HOUSE OTHER THEN A COMPUTER AND A AIR BED

BUT WORD ON THE STREET IS BUSH IS A WUSSY

I HOPE THEY BLOW UP ALL THE OIL TANKS

THAT WOULD BE SO HOT :idea:

Guest Dr. Drew

the US has been Bombing Iraq regularly since the gulf war over a decade ago. Can't blame dumbass Bush, its the whole US government's actions. Nothing new, only that the media is allowed to cover it now, because the US suddenly decides to name this an official war.

Archived