HOLY FUCK!!! IM SO GLAD THE HURRICANES ARE HANDING THE CUP TO DETROIT!!!

boogie hands

seriously....if i had more money my tv would be off the balcony....fuck this....im banking on the cup being handed out thrusday.....

deep down i knew those sorry bastards wouldnt be able to do it....im glad they proved it before i started talking more shit....

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

HAHAHA...boogie, you know i was gonna get on here and create a thread about this shit...

God damn, you just got off aim..right as i got on..boo..anyways, same name, just different times..ill hit ya up.

why is it that anyone ive ever wanted to win the cup has not??

And the one year that my team goes, i end up in italy, and they dont show the game, instead an an italian game show..(new york, 94...)(my father loves new york..always has..)

i mean it happened to me when florida went (huge vanbiesbrouck fan!!)

The devils the last year (vanbiesbrouck backed up brodeur..)

And now, nc goes to the finals right after i leave the area...and i knew i shoulda rooted for detroit, cause i hate them and whoever i root for blows goat balls in the finals..god damn! Im heated!

Ill hit ya up asap boogie..

yeah man, the 'canes are totally handing it to detroit.

its not like detroit has one of the greatest line up's of all times this year. its not like 2 thirds of our team isnt virtually guaranteed to be in the hall of fame... your right, the canes are just sitting back and letting us take it.... :rolleyes:

wings in 5, just like i predicted.

damn you seeking..

Every time i go to detroit their fans act like their the shit.....

I cant wait until half of the team ends up in the nursing home, and they find out that theyre teams gonna suck, and i hope they still cheer for them, being the suckiest team of all time...

I wish them quebec nordique status...

god im pissed.

bought the stanley cup?

no, they won it.

just like they won it, back to back, with essentialy the same team in the mid 90's...

and since when is being old some sort of a dis? id like to see any of you at 41, still out there busting the asses of 22 year old rookies. that's fucking hardcore.

quebeq nordique status? oh you mean colorado avelanche status? yeah, thats what i thought....

which city's fan's dont think they are the shit? c'mon, that argument is so unexplainably weak its ridiculous. wings have had hardcore fans since day one, and will, forever.

detroit has been one of the best teams for the last decade, dont tell me they didnt earn everything they have.

seeking/the don cherry of graffiti

^^ ladies and gents, a typical detroit fan...

Give em three years...then where will they be? They have no younger players to build upon..

And oh yeah, what about the tigers? Ive been to acouple of thier games tickets are pretty cheap. And even though they get their ass kicked its still fun to watch...is detroit going to lose baseball? Seeking? Comments?

first of all, when detroit wins this year, everyone on that team will retire, well most of then. who wouldnt go out witha bang? but i would like to say that they havent been one of the best teams in the last 10 years, that is by far an overstatement. 4 or 5 maybe, but in no way 10. they have alot of play off experianced players, which doesnt bring much of a surprise for them doing so well. and in my opinion one of the main reasons is the COACHING, bowman has done an amazing job keeping all of those egos in check, look at the rangers and whats happening over there. pit bowman againt the youngest coach in the league it isnt no surprise hes winning the coaching battle.

i hope all the detroit fans on here will be there in a few years when thatteam goes down the drain. theyll need it. the best thing to ever hapen to that team was gordie howe. and itll be nice to see robataille get to raise the cup after so many years.

there are plenty of 41 year olds taking on the 22 year old rookies, just watch a game where detroit isnt playing.

TT/bitter hockey fan #1

i'll work backwards through this thread.

aser-no way they couldn't see any of that shit, plus it was like 12-3 minutes left and detroit already had 2-0, it was over by that point. plus, from the other angle it looked like fischer got pushed into him.

ssp-beezer was my favorite too, i've followed his career since I was 12, he should have played in '98 instead of richter?

^^^ For sure.

Beezer is the man...ive got so much hockey shit of his its insane...autographed philly, florida, new york (islanders), rangers, usa and devils jerseys...autographed sticks and cards out the ass..

And i sent him a very nice michigan jersey a while back, hoping maybe he will sign it and send it back or something...but i havent seen it..:o

you have good taste!

no other team has dominated the regular season the way detroit has the last ten years. no other team has been to the finals as many times. no other team has won as many stanley cups in the last ten years.

understand, im not saying they are the greatest team of all times (although this years roster would certainly rank up there), simply that it is not a fluke that we will win it this year.

and who gives a shit if they all retire after this year? does the fact that the oilers suck now make their dynasty in the 80's any less valid? what about the rangers? or the penguins? no. ive been a wings fan since i began watching hockey, and i will never not support them. just as ill never not support the pistons, lions, or the tigers, no matter how much they might fucking suck. see, i dont care enough about winning, (or sports in general outside of hockey) to abandon 'my' teams. this is where i grew up, and ill forever be down, good times or bad.

seeking/4 life/haters eat a dick

i have to admit...detroit is a really good team....still, i have an obligation to be pissed off and talk shit because my team is losing....sports arent sensible.....

and on the age thing i believe most of the top scoring players for the series have been over 35....correct me if im wrong but im pretty sure im not....

"id rather be old and smart then young and stupid"

Archived