Holloween Pumpkin Thread....

Dirty_habiT

I'm going to be doing a couple pumpkins for my mom this year, I will get pictures and post them here... it should be either today or tomorrow.

You all are creative people, so I'm sure someone on here is going to be cutting up a pumpkin. Post it here if you can, I'd love to see what you all come up with.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I feel lame but my girl and I did ours yesterday afternoon. We dont get any weekends off until after halloween so it had to be done. She did the oogie boogie man and I did the traditional spooky house and graveyard shit.

Had fun drinking some spiked cider eatin pumpkin seeds and shit.

Then we got nekid. Woot.

Ill post em later.

That's awesome, I really like the graveyard... I'm probably going to draw designs on the pumpkins today, maybe even cut them....

We just got an awesome new printer that takes all types of digital media, it's got an lcd on it so you can edit pictures that are on a memcard... anyhow, my digi cam is fucked so it won't connect on usb, but now I can use the printer to get the pictures to the computer via the memcard....

• 3 weeks later...

Yeah, my plans fell through, my little brother and sister ended up having to take my pumpkins to school and they ended up carving them... but my great plan was painting them black... I think ol' Marth Stuart criminal status came up with the idea and my mom wanted me to do it to the pumpkins this year. And I did, but I never carved... my little brother and sister were the only two kids at their school with black pumpkins though and EVERYONE loved them. I know this because my mom's the prez of the pta there. Meh, maybe next time.