holla

griffin your face

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

in essence then...........we are all toys.........graffiti writers at heart are self promoters........................I am feeling that days...........he has some sick shit...........his capability is far beyond this stuff though

Originally posted by Semen

in essence then...........we are all toys.........graffiti writers at heart are self promoters........................I am feeling that days...........he has some sick shit...........his capability is far beyond this stuff though

your a toy 2 then

i dont know ..... whats strange to me is that this guy stae is in kog....witch is sort of like a brother crew to lts .... no?...... and most of the cats from that crew paint sort of like a similar style......but why did this guy go with this a2m sort of style?.....not that it matters or anything ...i think his shit is kinda dope .... but it just seems strange for me ..............

man i used to chit chat with these guys like years back and they made fun of me liking the fruit-loopy style and were all about their vegetable loco christ star stained glass gangster shit.....what the hell? did they start taking downers?

anyhow at least they arent doin the bullshit they used to...who cares if they self promote. they just lost like 10 "scene" points. BOOM.

Originally posted by sixteenvandals

what happened to the squiglly moss looking stuff that was impossible to read? hmm what happened guys?

i know what happened...you would think knowing rebel you would have a clue...get off the dills...you all suck it

Archived