holla at this! Alpha Battle E!!!

Robocop

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was going to ask....why isn't someone in charge of the alpha battles? Also, would anyone be offended if I just went ahead and took it upon myself to start the T battle?

Seriously someone should be deleting alphabattle threads that are being started too early. Just an idea.

Originally posted by Dirty_habiT

I was going to ask....why isn't someone in charge of the alpha battles? Also, would anyone be offended if I just went ahead and took it upon myself to start the T battle?

Seriously someone should be deleting alphabattle threads that are being started too early. Just an idea.

It also get's pretty fuckin' boring after a few days of bullshit styles being posted. I say hurry it along and knock out three letters a week. It's just for the hell of it anyhow, I don't see why somebody needs to coordinate a silly alphabet battle?

Originally posted by Dirty_habiT

it should go in order of the alphabet, but no one is in charge.. so go for it

Guest --zeSto--

thanks.. but we are clearly in the presence of a true master.

(no.. not the cake pan)

but I'm totally boggled by the 45er

Originally posted by mud_buddha

http://www.freephoto-i.net/users/mud_buddha/e.gif'>

I too have stolen this "one letter as a piece" idea. Sorry... it just turned out that way. I'm terrible. Someone hit me with a cattle prod.

i was thinking about writing "AAAA" and if i get bored tagging something just do as many a's as possible, or if i feel like it, just one...you know. still might, i dunno.

Archived