Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

HOLIDAYS!!!

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by sneak, Aug 7, 2003.

1. sneak

sneak Guest

whooo, well its summer time and im going to Florida next week. i ws hoping someone would be able to help.

Ill be visiting The keys (West and Largo) before moving on to Naples. If anyone can supply addresses / directions to cool places to visit in those area ill love you forever. Im looking for some nice hip hip vynl shops, clothes + shoes shops and maybe some legals / graff shops.

if anyone can come up with help, then ill send you a postcard from Florida! cant ask for more than that can ya...:king:

2. Smart

Smart Dirty Dozen Crew

So... I highlighted the fun parts of Key West with yellow... some of that area is neighborhoods but, walk around...

There's not much to do in Key Largo unless you fish... you could visit the Brass Monkey Liquor store...

Naples... meh... actually, I know there's a 'nice part of town' but I've never seen it...

3. se_FOUR

se_FOUR Senior Member

Think I mentioned the Everglades to you befroe..

4. sneak

sneak Guest

shit smart, thats heavy...thanks..

yo se4, you did. gracias anywho.

5. Dick Quickwood

Dick Quickwood 12oz Loyalist

visit 12oz headquarters

6. --zeSto--

--zeSto-- Veteran Member

I'd be willing to bet that smart just higlighted the gay area of Key West.
    There's a pretty big homo population in that town if I remember correctly.

7. Dick Quickwood

Dick Quickwood 12oz Loyalist

thats because smart is down with equal rights, don't front

ha

8. Dr. Dazzle

Dr. Dazzle Veteran Member

You rich fucker, you go on like three big vacations a year. And don't give me that discount tickets bullshit........

9. sneak

sneak Guest

fuck you bitch ^^

dont give me that...who couldnt be arsed to make the relatively easy easy trip to london?

10. Kr430n5_666

Kr430n5_666 Banned

11. Dr. Dazzle

Dr. Dazzle Veteran Member

Hahahaha......damn. Touchè.

12. Smart

Smart Dirty Dozen Crew

Uh, well... besides the fact that you can't swing a dead cat in Key West without hitting a gay guy... The 'gay part' is part of the 'tourist part' on Duval but it's easy enough to see it coming, just cross the street if it freaks you out. It's only about half a block long...

13. sneak

sneak Guest

i dont really mind that there is a gay part, i mean ive no problems with gays,,

bumpo...someone must know something?

14. sneak

sneak Guest

bump

ive run outa shit to do. please help....
    ive discovered that there isnt anything to do in key largo, im sick of being pestered by gays in key west and i want to see some bloody rain.

15. caL

caL Senior Member

its too busy being hot as balls to rain