HOLIDAYS!!!

Guest sneak

Guest sneak

whooo, well its summer time and im going to Florida next week. i ws hoping someone would be able to help.

Ill be visiting The keys (West and Largo) before moving on to Naples. If anyone can supply addresses / directions to cool places to visit in those area ill love you forever. Im looking for some nice hip hip vynl shops, clothes + shoes shops and maybe some legals / graff shops.

if anyone can come up with help, then ill send you a postcard from Florida! cant ask for more than that can ya...:king:

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

So... I highlighted the fun parts of Key West with yellow... some of that area is neighborhoods but, walk around...

There's not much to do in Key Largo unless you fish... you could visit the Brass Monkey Liquor store...

Naples... meh... actually, I know there's a 'nice part of town' but I've never seen it...

Originally posted by Kilo7-

I'd be willing to bet that smart just higlighted the gay area of Key West.

There's a pretty big homo population in that town if I remember correctly.

Uh, well... besides the fact that you can't swing a dead cat in Key West without hitting a gay guy... The 'gay part' is part of the 'tourist part' on Duval but it's easy enough to see it coming, just cross the street if it freaks you out. It's only about half a block long...

• 2 weeks later...

bump

ive run outa shit to do. please help....

ive discovered that there isnt anything to do in key largo, im sick of being pestered by gays in key west and i want to see some bloody rain.

It will rain plenty in Naples and I warned you abuot Key Largo... now go back down to Key West, ignore the fags and try to meet girls. It's pretty easy to do... Are you over 18? You could go look at tits on the nude beach (it's right by the southernmost point)... Hang around Mallory square, it's packed with tourists...

Re: bump

Originally posted by sneak

ive run outa shit to do. please help....

ive discovered that there isnt anything to do in key largo, im sick of being pestered by gays in key west and i want to see some bloody rain.

one of the funniest posts I've read in a long time.