Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

HOLIDAY STORIES from Italy

Discussion in 'Third Rail' started by timo, Oct 12, 2004.

1. timo

timo Senior Member

jUST GOT BACK FROM MY HOLIDAY IN SORENTO ITALY, NO I KNOW YOU DONT WANT TO KNOW ABOUT HOW BROWN I AM, BUT WHAT MIGHT INTEREST SOME IS SORENTO IS ABOUT 25 MILES AWAY FROM NAPOLI, AND ME KNOWING HOW THEY LIKE DOING THE TRAINS IN ITALY I THOUGHT I HAD BETTER HAVE A WALK DOWN TO THE STATION TO SEE IF THERE WAS THE OCCAISNAL TAG OR OUTLINE ON ANY OF THE TRAINS IMAGINE MY DELIGHT WHEN I SAW END TO END COLOUR PIECES ON NEARLY EVERY TRAIN THAT PULLED IN. FOR AN OLD TIME GRAFFER LIKE MY SELF THIS WAS PURE HEAVEN BEING BROUGHT UP ON SUBWAY ART , WILDSTYLE, STYLEWARS, ETC I HAVE ALWAY WANTED TO SEE GRAFF ROLLING ON THE TRAINS, THE MAIN CULPRITS AS FAR AS I COULD MAKE OUT WERE ROBE, KAF, HEGS, PARADISO. ALSO PAID AVISIT TO ROME FOR THE DAY AND POPPED MY HEAD DOWN ONTO THE A LINE THE TRAINS THERE MADE NYC 1982 LOOK CLEAN LAYER AFTER LAYER OF PAINT. IF ANY BODY HAS ANY LINKS FOR ASITE IN NAPOLI PLEASE STICK IT UP. :king:

2. Kid One

Kid One New Jack

3. timo

timo Senior Member

Cheers kid one nice sites. Anyone seen any decent Italian graff vids?

4. Edika

Edika Member

Nice that you loved Italy.

I did myself a trip in 2001 from north to south , all of the major cities, and always used the train. It was delightfull each time i was going to a station, i always benched. When i had nothing to do, i was benching, especially in Roma, Termini station, where there was trains and subways. The king back then was Poison, with at least 1 piece each time i was taking the subway.
    Napoli was nice too, with the subway going to all the smaller cities around ( sorento is there, i went there its verry nice), and even Pompei... It was nice getting on a train pieced with all the tourists, going to visit the ruins ( if i remember well the name of that line circum something line)
    Even in Sicilia, there had pieced trains, and i took a boat coming from the continent to the island, with my train in it, with some3 or 4 lines too. So i was benching in the boat, with the trains inside.
    Anyway... a fucking nice trip...beautiful country+ graffiti on trains = success trip.

I doubt that its still that bombed cause i heard they were buffing more theses days... but i guess you can still be impressed.

5. T.T Boy

T.T Boy Dirty Dozen Crew

ghettoblaster is a good italian based video. i think you can find it on graffitishop.it

i saw a load of kaf and ciop on the circumvesuviana line this summer... thats the pompeii line edika was referring to.

id say poison is still king of rome subways. the b line is completely covered for the most part. the company appears to have run out of money and scrapped its security service, now they have actual cops....

no trains in italy are as easy as they seem.

check out www.stradanove.it for more flicks.

6. Locofanclub

Locofanclub Veteran Member

TT, did you manage to get to Belgium during the year. Tried to get a few contacts for you, but it was very last minute!

7. alcohol

alcohol New Jack

i ve never been in italy,but it seems fun to go.
    good sites btw and if i will go to italy once i will make something like 200 flix i think. :D

8. I did Italy a month ago and it was mad fresh.

9. schick1

schick1 Guest

ITALY AHHH YES WHAT A BEUTIFUL COUNTRY! I GO EVERY SUMMER.....
    FIRENZE IS A GREAT CITY>>>>>>COMMUTERS ARE GREAT TO PAINT MILANO SUBWAY IS PRETTY DIFFICULT ONLY FOR REAL SUBWAYHEADS>>>ROME IS COOL TOO I THINK THE SUB IN ROME IS ALOT EASIER THAN MILAN>>>>>>I HAVE YET TO GO TO NAPOLI THOUGH>>>>

10. T.T Boy

T.T Boy Dirty Dozen Crew

loco> i was in belgium for 10 hours on a layover... unfortunatley it was from like 2 am until early morning, i didnt want to call any contacts like that. plus i was wasted, i checked out antwerp for an hour or two, then benched in bruxelles midi for a few hours. caught some nice stuff. wanted to paint, but had a flight to catch....

11. Edika

Edika Member

most of the Roma subway bombing was toyish... really ghetto, but i remember seeing some fresh Rews panels running since years!

12. SeOnEr

SeOnEr Junior Member

awesome sites guys n gals (i dont know)
    hey kidone where are you from? ;)