HOLIDAY STORIES from Italy

timo

jUST GOT BACK FROM MY HOLIDAY IN SORENTO ITALY, NO I KNOW YOU DONT WANT TO KNOW ABOUT HOW BROWN I AM, BUT WHAT MIGHT INTEREST SOME IS SORENTO IS ABOUT 25 MILES AWAY FROM NAPOLI, AND ME KNOWING HOW THEY LIKE DOING THE TRAINS IN ITALY I THOUGHT I HAD BETTER HAVE A WALK DOWN TO THE STATION TO SEE IF THERE WAS THE OCCAISNAL TAG OR OUTLINE ON ANY OF THE TRAINS IMAGINE MY DELIGHT WHEN I SAW END TO END COLOUR PIECES ON NEARLY EVERY TRAIN THAT PULLED IN. FOR AN OLD TIME GRAFFER LIKE MY SELF THIS WAS PURE HEAVEN BEING BROUGHT UP ON SUBWAY ART , WILDSTYLE, STYLEWARS, ETC I HAVE ALWAY WANTED TO SEE GRAFF ROLLING ON THE TRAINS, THE MAIN CULPRITS AS FAR AS I COULD MAKE OUT WERE ROBE, KAF, HEGS, PARADISO. ALSO PAID AVISIT TO ROME FOR THE DAY AND POPPED MY HEAD DOWN ONTO THE A LINE THE TRAINS THERE MADE NYC 1982 LOOK CLEAN LAYER AFTER LAYER OF PAINT. IF ANY BODY HAS ANY LINKS FOR ASITE IN NAPOLI PLEASE STICK IT UP. :king:

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Nice that you loved Italy.

I did myself a trip in 2001 from north to south , all of the major cities, and always used the train. It was delightfull each time i was going to a station, i always benched. When i had nothing to do, i was benching, especially in Roma, Termini station, where there was trains and subways. The king back then was Poison, with at least 1 piece each time i was taking the subway.

Napoli was nice too, with the subway going to all the smaller cities around ( sorento is there, i went there its verry nice), and even Pompei... It was nice getting on a train pieced with all the tourists, going to visit the ruins ( if i remember well the name of that line circum something line)

Even in Sicilia, there had pieced trains, and i took a boat coming from the continent to the island, with my train in it, with some3 or 4 lines too. So i was benching in the boat, with the trains inside.

Anyway... a fucking nice trip...beautiful country+ graffiti on trains = success trip.

I doubt that its still that bombed cause i heard they were buffing more theses days... but i guess you can still be impressed.

ghettoblaster is a good italian based video. i think you can find it on graffitishop.it

i saw a load of kaf and ciop on the circumvesuviana line this summer... thats the pompeii line edika was referring to.

id say poison is still king of rome subways. the b line is completely covered for the most part. the company appears to have run out of money and scrapped its security service, now they have actual cops....

no trains in italy are as easy as they seem.

check out http://www.stradanove.it for more flicks.

Guest schick1

ITALY AHHH YES WHAT A BEUTIFUL COUNTRY! I GO EVERY SUMMER.....

FIRENZE IS A GREAT CITY>>>>>>COMMUTERS ARE GREAT TO PAINT MILANO SUBWAY IS PRETTY DIFFICULT ONLY FOR REAL SUBWAYHEADS>>>ROME IS COOL TOO I THINK THE SUB IN ROME IS ALOT EASIER THAN MILAN>>>>>>I HAVE YET TO GO TO NAPOLI THOUGH>>>>

loco> i was in belgium for 10 hours on a layover... unfortunatley it was from like 2 am until early morning, i didnt want to call any contacts like that. plus i was wasted, i checked out antwerp for an hour or two, then benched in bruxelles midi for a few hours. caught some nice stuff. wanted to paint, but had a flight to catch....