hola, ¿que tal?

zorak

greetings from madrid motherbitches!

i don't know if anyone has noticed my absence lately, but i've been doing the european adventure thing for a few weeks now... well, the adventure has yet to begin... but i have been taking an intensive spanish language class here in madrid for the last three weeks. this is my last week and then i'm off... first to barcelona to get out of this god awful heat and to visit a beach (finally); then to the montreux jazz festival to see mogwai; followed by prague, vienna, germany, amsterdam and parts unknown.

what can i say about madrid... it's hot as fuck, consisantly in the 38-42c range, which for those of you back home means well over 100f. the women are fine as hell, but uber traditional... so no spanish loving for zorak. the graff scene is in my personal opinion run by a cat named chusky... motherfucker is up everywhere and has mad style to boot. when i get back home i'll post what i consider to be his best piece that i have witnessed... shit is off the hook. yeah.

otherwise it's nice to see that the 12oz is still on it's steady decline. i mean what the fuck is wrong with you fucks? oh boy, another tattoo thread! weak sauce. yeah...

i doubt i'll have time to check out this sight for a while, so to all the og's that are keeping this place alive: stay up... this includes, but is not limited to... ese, kabar, browner, Kr430n5_666, smart, beardo, seeking, willy.wonka, etc.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Archived