hoez

BlackSun

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I would just like to mention that zack morris, pistol and teaser have brought me some laughs these last few weeks lately I have been dealing with female problems even though they're part of the inferior part of the race... more like objects I still get wrecked over them... so I would just like to say thanks

well atleast you got something going for you! i was smoking a blunt with my girl on the porch, her mom comes out screaming some shit like "I KNOW YOU'RE NOT SMOKG A BLUNT ON MY PORCH, GET YOUR ASS UP OUT OF HERE!" my girl just kinda sat there while me and my boy walked to the car and left, then bitched at me for havin my boy over to blaze! i wasn't happy at all with the whole situation.

not only did she have my real name written on her other titty she wrote my user name on her other one just so I can post it on a message board...though she was a stalker she was cool like that....I wonder if tow up from the flow up will still beat up girls for me if I give her a case of beer....that girls lives by her now with her "boyfriend"...fucking cunt.

Archived