Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

hoez

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by BlackSun, May 17, 2002.

1. BlackSun

BlackSun New Jack

I was curious if anyone had a gf/wife that has ever taken the bid for something you have done or any other tales of their significant other repersenting cause lately I have lost all faith in girls

2. Zack Morris

Zack Morris Veteran Member

3. Pistol

Pistol Dirty Dozen Crew

Nah I never had a girlfriend take a rap for me. Never really had a serious girl in my troubled years.

But I had a few that were down to take the gun and save Pistol.

4. ASER1NE

ASER1NE Veteran Member

yeah i got caught racking 2 discmans , my girl at the time new id be fucked if they pinned it on me , so she took the rap and cried , they let her go with a warning .

5. When

When 12oz Loyalist

but you are a gun... im confused

6. Zack Morris

if some shit like that happened to me the kind of bitches I date would be like "yeah I saw him take them, you should give his ass the chair"....bitches

7. BlackSun

BlackSun New Jack

I would just like to mention that zack morris, pistol and teaser have brought me some laughs these last few weeks lately I have been dealing with female problems even though they're part of the inferior part of the race... more like objects I still get wrecked over them... so I would just like to say thanks

8. Pistol

Pistol Dirty Dozen Crew

9. Zack Morris

no problem duder....I am glad someone likes the fact the I have no life but I get down all night on the internet.

yay!

10. BlackSun

BlackSun New Jack

*HUGZ*... or something... *SHRUGS*

11. Zack Morris

awww your a sweetheart.

;)

12. Zack Morris

http://www.freephoto-i.net/users/Zack_Morris/arrienne.jpg'>

[img]http://www.freephoto-i.net/users/Zack_Morris/1234.jpg'>

I'm still mad that my stalker got a boy friend and won't get naked for me anymore.

13. bodice_ripper

bodice_ripper Elite Member

nah, if my girl gets caught bombing, and gets a record, she'll have problems getting into the US/various other countries. So if someone takes the rap, it'll be me, since I have an EU passport and a US passport

14. When

When 12oz Loyalist

your ex-stalker had bomb ass titties zacko

15. dai

dai Senior Member

well atleast you got something going for you! i was smoking a blunt with my girl on the porch, her mom comes out screaming some shit like "I KNOW YOU'RE NOT SMOKG A BLUNT ON MY PORCH, GET YOUR ASS UP OUT OF HERE!" my girl just kinda sat there while me and my boy walked to the car and left, then bitched at me for havin my boy over to blaze! i wasn't happy at all with the whole situation.