HOCKEY

shameless self promotion

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest aymet one

I really wish I hadn't outgrown all my equipment, otherwise I'd still play. It's a shame the Sharks kind of suck, otherwise I'd be rooting for them.

carolina hurricanes what!?!? really though, the talents there, they just need a coach.....fuck, who am i kidding, the only reason i liked them is because i used to get free front row tickets.....i dont even have time to pay attention to sports anymore, hell, mabey they did get a new coach this year.....i wouldnt really know....HOOHA!!!

------------------

brick, brick ,brick...thats how i be up against your girlfriends ass...

I dont know Im florida,i barely understand whats going on.But of all the sports its the best to watch in person.Like when I first saw a game live I couldnt believe how much action goes on behind the puck and shit,plus all the checks are unbelivable.Hockey live is a good time.

take off eh! ya hosers eh!

born and raised on hockey. almost went somewhere with it but i just couldnt commit to so much time at the rink. i always loved my home team, but they suck so i go for the leafs or the avs cause they were the nordiques....

any one got pics for this season?

note*** see my zamboni thread for some dope vehicles.

[This message has been edited by T.T Boy (edited 09-19-2001).]

ohhh man, you don't want to get me started with hockey..

red wings.. suck. sharks.. suck. hurricanes.. suck.

rangers "might" do something.. colorado is looking good.. as usual.

who forgot about the Capitals? look out for those guys this year.

but, i'll have to go for the home town favorites. Da LEAFS.

Guest cracked ass

My only beef with the city of Montreal is...being a Bruins fan. Too bad Harry Sinden keeps thwarting their chances to be a team.

I suck at playing, myself, although I put in a season or two of street hockey, bashed myself up pretty good and had fun.

hockey is my sport too, my predictions are as follows: i don't believe that the caps are going to do much since they sold their soul to montreal in zednik, but bondra and jagr are going to be a tough 1 2 punch. the sabres are looking good this season, but the hockey world is not expecting anything from them (i believe they have been labeled "rebuilding"). the red wings and aves are going to be tough, as are all the other western powerhouses st. l, san jose, pheonix, and dallas all return some of the core players. in the east i pick the sabres (yuck it up canucks), but jersey, philly, the caps, to, and ottawa will all be threats. i always liked the rangers too, but they haven't done anything very positive since the brought gretzky out, i'd put them on the fringe of making the playoffs, along with carolina and, of course, boston who i feel is similarly plagued. outside chances in the west go to la(who pulled some shit last season) and edmonton. i think that's pretty much all of them, i can't believe it's almost time again.

Hells yeah, thats what i like to see, ive played hockey since i was about five, i played goal too, as some other of yall have mentioned. I too could have gone someplace with it, i got offers from division two, and division three college teams from all over. But i decided that i had to grow up and go to a good school were i can "succeed" in life..but anywhoo, whenever i get out on the ice i feel like im 15 again, i will always love hockey..good to see some of yall feel the love!

Archived