Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Hobo's train bumz from the slumz

Discussion in 'Metal Heads' started by Rail Born, Dec 4, 2001.

1. Rail Born

Rail Born New Jack

I was filmen some trains and i ran in to a yard worker who was pretty cool, he was stoked on this end to end i was filming...well anyways he was mentioning how he got chased by a hobo with a machedii who hopped out a boxcar that shits pretty loc..i seen some hobos stealling scrap metal, or drinken there life away, any good hobo stories? or crazy ones?

2. EL MASKO

EL MASKO Elite Member

My friend was touched by a hobo.

3. CROW RA

CROW RA Senior Member

i gots one 4 yea back in 1990? me and my boy were taging a line of coal cars that was down the street from me we heard a worker truck rolling on the other side so we run in 2 the woods and ducked down.
    we looked over and 2 dudes were just chilling there in the woods 2 are left and we were like oh fuck!!!... we talked 2 them and they said they hoped the train in chicago and were going 2 nyc, soon as the train started back up they got back on,,,,,,:p

4. nocalfr8tr

nocalfr8tr Member

asylum escapees

we used to paint a yard that was near an insane asylum. one night while we were painting an ssw hopper, this guy that we thught was a bum, came running down the tracks towards us. we ducked under the train and waited for him to run past, but he saw us. he dove under the train next to us and started asking us what we were hiding from. we told him - him! and he said "me to" then started telling us about the king size ants that were chasing him. he had blood all over his shirt and face. we asked what happened and he said the ants cornered him so he climed over a barbed wire fence and got all cut up. he hung out with us the whole night, and kept talking about the ants. a few times he ran into the bushes because he thought he saw more ants. we felt bad leaving him because we didn't want him to get hit by a train, but what could we do. he was crazy. it was a funny experience though.

5. Average White Railfan

Average White Railfan Senior Member

thas great..

i saw some mexican guys jump off a intermodal at my bench once. in spanish they asked "is this *******?, wheres the salvation army, where can they get some brew...then they asked to hit my joint!!!

boy give a motherfucker an inch and they'll take a foot.

6. Boring Bastard

Boring Bastard Elite Member

One time myself and a partner of mine went to this layup spot......
    I post so he paints first and this guy comes walking around the hillside/corner/bend we see him coming and he has a backpack on........... Writer??
    No probably not.......... he sits down about 15 feet from the tracks
    next to a wall of some sort. He's crouched like a major league baseball catcher..... huh?? My friend kept painting and I figured I'd approach the guy and diffuse the situation if he's some violent hero guy........so here goes!!! I tried talking to him and all I got was "You guys are going to get caught you know?" Like "how" I'm thinking........ turns out he'd been to our spot like a week before and he'd bumped into some other kids there painting that we had no clue about.........he asked me if I got high?!?!
    I figured a little mary jane ya know?? My reply: "Sorry partner just a drinker............." so much for the mary jane theory.......
    'cause this fool started smoking a rock with me sitting two feet from his basehead ass!!! I told my friend that this crackhead was tripping me out with all this "snitch" talk so he finished and we left and I did not paint because of a good 'ol NW crackhead!!!!!!!!!

Not the best story but oh well........... :confused:

7. Beep

Beep Junior Member

Nah, no stories, but i have seen them crossing through the woods, and can hear there foot steps at night on the leaves.

8. Intangible

Intangible 12oz Legend

NW crackheads are the best! One asked me for a quarter once, I asked him to dance for it...I spent the next 5 min running from his out of breath ass.