1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Hobo by Eddy Joe Cotton

Discussion in 'Metal Heads' started by »GLÅM¬RÖCK«, Nov 19, 2002.

1. »GLÅM¬RÖCK«

»GLÅM¬RÖCK« Banned

Hobo by Eddy Joe Cotton

Discussion started by »GLÅM¬RÖCK« - Nov 19, 2002

Hobo by Eddy Joe Cotton

http://www.randomhouse.com/catalog/...perl?0609607383

i have read about halfway through this book, and i am highly enjoying it. i saw it in my local book store the other day and i picked it up, its kinda hefty on the price but i think its well worth it. he basically tells his life story of riding trains and his childhood. Above i gave a link to the random house site that describes the book and you can order it from there, if your intrested in trains and/or the art of hoboing; i suggest you pick up this book its a good read.

»GLÅM¬RÖCK« - Rank: Banned - Messages:
  2. cinnamon toast crunch804

cinnamon toast crunch804 12oz Member

cinnamon toast crunch804 - Replied Nov 19, 2002

the book is fucking amazing...read it and wrote a paper on it for class got an A...really good book highly recomend it...

but this is in the place

cinnamon toast crunch804 - Rank: 12oz Member - Messages:
  3. me IS cool

me IS cool Guest

me IS cool - Replied Nov 20, 2002

I got that shit and read it quick.. I had to wait two week for barnes & nobles to order it.

Just a heads up there's already a thread on this.

4. nelACKson

nelACKson 12oz Elite Member

nelACKson - Replied Nov 20, 2002

damn good book. provided massive amounts of away message material/quotes...im a loser.

nelACKson - Rank: 12oz Elite Member - Messages:
  5. MrMajicMarkker

MrMajicMarkker New Jack

MrMajicMarkker - Replied Nov 20, 2002

i saw that fool promoting his book at a store near me

MrMajicMarkker - Rank: New Jack - Messages:
  6. »GLÅM¬RÖCK«

»GLÅM¬RÖCK« Banned

»GLÅM¬RÖCK« - Replied Dec 3, 2002

bizzump

»GLÅM¬RÖCK« - Rank: Banned - Messages:
  7. Sega Genesis

Sega Genesis 12oz Member

Sega Genesis - Replied Dec 20, 2002

you gets no BIZZUMP.............ohh damn aight.....

Sega Genesis - Rank: 12oz Member - Messages:
  8. tito jackson

tito jackson New Jack

tito jackson - Replied Dec 20, 2002

If you are intrested in learning just about everything there is to know about the cars the yards the workers and the bulls, along with countless other subjects you should pick up the book entitled "Hopping frieght trains in america" This book was an awsome read and really helped answer questios i had in my head. Even though the book is based on knowledge that should be aquired if you are planning to catch out on a frieght it also gives you info that anyone who paints trains should know about. The book was written by duffy littlejohn and is a bit hard to find but if you search the net you'll most likely come across it......sorry if someone already spoke about this book i didnt bother to search because of my overwhelming lazyness.
    :)

tito jackson - Rank: New Jack - Messages: