HO DECALS: FLICKS HERE...

other

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Taiko holding down the dirty dirty.

http://www.blairline.com/graffiti/img49.gif'>

Asic repping the Northwest.

These are great, but it almost seems unfair that someone is making money off of these writers. I wonder if the artist used a copyright C in the piece if they would use it?

[This message has been edited by Mayor Bill Campbell (edited 08-03-2001).]

this appears at the bottom of the screen when viewing the decals "All images are the property of Blair Line and may not be used without permission." i thought that was funny considering they werent thiers to begin with i guess im gonna start adding the circled c on my stuff.then again itd be dope to have a train sticker with one of your long forgotten pieces on it.

i think it is funny that most of the pieces used for the decals are from "popular" (or unpopular, depending on your polotics) writers. and as far as the artists not getting royalties...what do you want? painting freight trains is ILLEGAL and it is not legally possible to set something like that up where everyone is happy...i really doubt blairline is making a killing on those things anyway.i think they are neat...thats it, bye.

Archived