Hmm... How about a skateboarding thred??

Im Broke

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

First:theres about 100 skateboarding threads. you can find them with the search option.

second:theres also a thread called "spelling with THE LAW" you might want to check out.

make sure you search before starting thread because people get realy heated when theres a thread tahts already been made.

Originally posted by $360

second:theres also a thread called "spelling with THE LAW" you might want to check out.

make sure you search before starting thread because people get realy heated when theres a thread tahts already been made.

i love irony :crazy:

Re: HA!

Originally posted by Cherry_Luv

HA! No I'm not you hunny but I would if you wernt such a jerk:lol: thats sucks for you idiot!

ok well how about me ? im a *really* nice guy and i'll respect you and hug you lots and buy you alllll the nice things you deserve. :lol:

Originally posted by Cherry_Luv

I Love skaters:love3: :spin: :love2:

these two girls i know are real fucking losers, probably like you. they love skaters, they watch skate videos all day and tag along while guys skate. they want to get Emerica tattoos. They do not skate, they can barely ride one. they seem extremely into skating but they don't really know a damn thing about it other than what guys skate for what teams. I find this insane. I don't get it at all. I think i hate them. yea there was no real point in that post...

No Oprah Oner I'm not that obsessed I don't even watch skating videos I'm not a freak like some stupid ass white girls I know:lol: there stupid I hate consided girl they get on my nerves!.....but no I'm not like that so don't trip I just wanted to say I like skaters but now that I think of it i don't love them

Archived