Hmm... Cops.

Knim_One

Had an little talk with da poolice tnight. I was at the local wall that i belived had been legalized for graffiti. Just wanted to paint a bit before i head home. Next thing I know Im fillin in a letter and i see what i think is a head peeping over a low wall. The area had people in it so i noted that there were people in that direction but i didnt give a shit really cause it was a legal wall.

"HEY YOU! stop!"

"Put that down on the ground right now!"

My ass is all like uh.... aight. and i set the stuff down.

he goes on this big speach about gang graffiti and such. I dont tell him what i write, but he saw what i was writing. i tell him my name and adress and he tells me to take my can and go away and if he sees me again he is gonna ticket me. the man is lame.

I should prob switch my name n avoid that area for now? My current name isnt really up, so i see no harm in that.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • 2 weeks later...

You honestly think he's going to give a shit? He just wants to get home - Eat some dinner - and fuck his wife. I wouldn't change your name or do anything drastic like that. You shouldn't call him lame simply because he probably saved your ass. If it was any other cop it could've been alot worse. He probably threw that piece of paper away anyways.