Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Hmm... Cops.

Discussion in 'Third Rail' started by Knim_One, Jun 18, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Knim_One

Knim_One Senior Member

Had an little talk with da poolice tnight. I was at the local wall that i belived had been legalized for graffiti. Just wanted to paint a bit before i head home. Next thing I know Im fillin in a letter and i see what i think is a head peeping over a low wall. The area had people in it so i noted that there were people in that direction but i didnt give a shit really cause it was a legal wall.

"HEY YOU! stop!"
    "Put that down on the ground right now!"

My ass is all like uh.... aight. and i set the stuff down.

he goes on this big speach about gang graffiti and such. I dont tell him what i write, but he saw what i was writing. i tell him my name and adress and he tells me to take my can and go away and if he sees me again he is gonna ticket me. the man is lame.

I should prob switch my name n avoid that area for now? My current name isnt really up, so i see no harm in that.

2. Forte

Forte New Jack

First off, where you sure the wall was legal?

3. Oliver Clothesoff

Oliver Clothesoff Banned

keep painting if all your gonna get is a ticket

4. Inhalant

Inhalant Senior Member

keep your name keep painting that shit, if you run into that same pig again then deni everything, or throw doughnuts at him.

5. +1up

+1up Junior Member

Lmao

6. 10 Dollar Blowjobs

10 Dollar Blowjobs Senior Member

that same shit has happened to me.....always give them a bullshit name and im usually on my way. it only works with chill spots already crushed, not if your bombing some niggas face

7. Oliver Clothesoff

Oliver Clothesoff Banned

yeah i hate bombing some niggas face??

8. CadmiuM!

CadmiuM! Junior Member

You honestly think he's going to give a shit? He just wants to get home - Eat some dinner - and fuck his wife. I wouldn't change your name or do anything drastic like that. You shouldn't call him lame simply because he probably saved your ass. If it was any other cop it could've been alot worse. He probably threw that piece of paper away anyways.

9. NeWoNeCaKcRu!

NeWoNeCaKcRu! New Jack

this is not thread worthy....but ummm dont change ur name up ur game!! make sure the wall is legal before u paint there again...cuz i hear rumors about not legal walls being legal all the time!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.