hm... just some more stuff.....

JinkZ aNd BrainZ

ok here's some more stuff... again not claiming im the shit nor is crims.... but here goes...

http://albums.photopoint.com/j/View?u=1705999&a=13105713&p=51098006&Sequence=0&res=high'>

crfx by crims and fixes likw 2 years ago

http://albums.photopoint.com/j/View?u=1705999&a=13105713&p=51098008&Sequence=0&res=high'>

crims and a charecter

http://albums.photopoint.com/j/View?u=1705999&a=13105713&p=51098009&Sequence=0&res=high'>

ugly sum----i ran outta blue and purple-that didnt even show in the pic http://www.12ozprophet.com/ubb//frown.gif'>

http://albums.photopoint.com/j/View?u=1705999&a=13105713&p=51098010&Sequence=0&res=high'>

sum mob-sorry bout the pic on this but thats all i could get...

what ever improvement needed that can be explained or pointed out would be appreciated.

jinks kra....

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest i'mlost
Originally posted by T.T Boy:

well, crims is not in fx crew as far as i know..

hahahaha i'm not gonna say anything negative. actually that sum throw at the bottom isn't bad.

man yall really suck alot im not even being mean but you suck remember i told you to just go around puttin up the J's what happened? and stop going over good shit for no aparent reason you little asshole toy..

PLEASE! Stick with BOMBING like that sum that you did.. work on that a little too... don't even attempt piece until you are dope as fuck with that fucking bomb... And what's with that penis next to that sum bomb?

[This message has been edited by Jankie (edited 06-29-2001).]

ok for one crims was one of the first people out at that wall him, fixes, and evolve (sp)found it. and sorry duke, that chose peice was gone over liek 3 weeks ago when all that beef was going on.... no disrespect now... and ijust talked to crims and i was asked to ask this- what happened to props for new and original styles. it was even said by mako( yes the guy who all of u thought was soo great , and not saying he isnt, when fox mulder posted that wall by mad chose mako and wie. he even said tha crims's style was original and wasnt saying it in a bad way. so whats up? why is it that if a peice isnt abstract or straight letter with lines through it, it isnt good? and what about my chartecter?- well that was straight from crims's mouth... but anyways thanx to all who said my sum bomb was half decent, first tikme anybody has given any props. it is appreciated, and im gonna keep trying.

jinks kra...

Guest SymonSays25
Originally posted by JinkZ aNd BrainZ:

I'm a stupid toy!

At least yoy recognize...

By the way, you don't: go over someone much better than you; and use the same color for your outline as their fill. Then you even forgot the shell/one shot/aura/2nd outline/cloud/whatever. Classic toy manuevers

------------------

pure funk

Fuck this shit. RAK burns you all!!!!!

Guest dukeofyork

ok, lets take into account that there is an argument to be made for different styles...im for that...cause yo, mako is ill as fuck...but yo, when did it become acceptable to do a 3 color fill with no 3d over a full blown piece?

you and your boys get the balls...

fuck you, and if you are gonna argue about wanting a spot on that wall...that wall is a mile fuckin long..so fuck you. (chosenone)

Guest SymonSays25
Originally posted by Jankie:

Symon : you fucking dub... the best bombers in New york (including cope) use the same forcefield color as fill... recognize bitch.

You dumb fuck. I was talking about the fill in the guys pieces he went over being the same color as the outline on his piece. Then he didn't use a forcefield, making his outline blend right in to the fill of the other guys piece. Maybe I should have been clearer, but don't come at me like I don't know shit.

Originally posted by FuzionGod:

[b

god you guys suck a mad dick [/b]

yo son, that is fucking funny b.

Those pieces are kinda butt, but yo keep painting, you'll get it. You will get alot of negative vibes thrown at you, I look at it like this, pretend criticism is pizza, You eat that shit up, and your stomach keeps the good shit (cheese bread tomatoes) and dumps all the bad shit out ya ass...okay that was nonsensical even before I finished so Im'a stop but what I meant to say was don't stress criticism hard, just keep doing your thing until you yourself think you're nice, fuck what everyone else say.

MERODOGS

TMFHARMLBPREZZO

no semi jinks and brainz isnt a crew or my crew brainz is a dumbass name i wrote when i started, the i realized how whack it was and desided to stop writing it. and me and crims arent in a crew together... neither of us are in a "crew" we just write together. and fixes, which is who u all are refering too i assume when u say the fx crew. he doesnt write anymore. and it was just him and crims in a crew.

jinks kra...

Originally posted by MeroSeis:

yo son, that is fucking funny b.

Those pieces are kinda butt, but yo keep painting, you'll get it. You will get alot of negative vibes thrown at you, I look at it like this, pretend criticism is pizza, You eat that shit up, and your stomach keeps the good shit (cheese bread tomatoes) and dumps all the bad shit out ya ass...okay that was nonsensical even before I finished so Im'a stop but what I meant to say was don't stress criticism hard, just keep doing your thing until you yourself think you're nice, fuck what everyone else say.

MERODOGS

TMFHARMLBPREZZO

Um... nice metaphor I suppose...?

------------------

Expand and Evolve

Expand your horizons, and evolve your style.

Archived