Hitting Rock Bottom or there about

Mr.RockStar

I have a friend. She is anorexic(sp?) and an alcoholic and she is young, not even out of high school. Obviously there are problems at home and with her emotionally. But recently she went , got incredibly drunk, and took off in her car. She returned to the party three hours later and then left again in her car. The kid hosting the party went out looking for her for three hours. She woke up the next day with no idea how she got home or anything else, so she called the kid and asked about her car. He explained that she had totaled it and a parked car two blocks away from his house. She was very lucky she didnt make it any farther or we might be attending a funeral soon. Anyways, I understand how she feels because I have been through my fare share of bullshit and it leads nowhere. Rock Bottom, its feeling like shit everyday and not giving a fuck who you hurt, even yourself, to change your situation for better or worse.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Do you want opinions? Advice? Other people

to talk about feeling that way?

I've scraped the bottom of every barrel with

some minor scarring... but I still never got

drunk and drove around, no need to endanger

other people with my issues... tell her to throw

butcher knives into ceiling fans while hiding

under a sheet if she doesn't give a fuck...

That or you could always try talking to her.

yeah, advice or personal stories would be good. Thats the problem, everyone has tried talking to her, parents, friends, siblings, etc. She just dismisses them and doesnt learn a thing about not going back to that. This is just the most recent developement. Her parents have just given up, its like a joke to them now. They dont know what to do, and she is saying that she still doesnt care, the only reason she isnt still drinking and driving is that she doesnt have a car any more. Her parents arent even punishing her. She still goes out and drinks and smokes just about every night.

just a real fucked up situation....

Originally posted by Mr.RockStar

Rock Bottom, its feeling like shit everyday and not giving a fuck who you hurt, even yourself, to change your situation for better or worse.

Im afraid not friend. Everyone botoms out differently, It takes some doin'

shut up. you don't know the first thing about rock bottom until you flunk out of school twice even though you were classified as "gifted" at 3 years old and realize you just wasted a year of your life even thought you're exceptionally creative and talened and intelligent, and then you have to go home after a day of classes about crap you don't care about and it dawns on you that you're now living with your parents and you'll probably be there for at least another year because you're too undisciplined and self destructive to take care of yourself, much less find a job. ontop of that you suspect that you're manic depressive and possibly bipolar which is turbo shitty becaus that puts you in the same category as your idiot younger brother who was institutionalized twice and attempted suicide and has ugly friends and goes to hippy cafes wearing hot pink t-shirts with "BOY" printed on it in big white letters. then you realize that your less-intelligent but more-motivated idiot friends/enemies are leaving you in the dust because you blew the chance of a lifetime (a fatass scholarship to a very expensive jesuit university full of rich, hot colombian women in gucci getups just to go to class in the city you were supposed to have been born in in the first place). then you realize that all your clothes are getting played but you don't have the energy to scam some more. then you realize that your art is not as cool as it should be because you quit producing artwork for almost a year straight and you're way out of practice. a drunk car accident? hmmmmm let me count the times......

Originally posted by DR+DELUSION

shut up. you don't know the first thing about rock bottom until you flunk out of school twice even though you were classified as "gifted" at 3 years old and realize you just wasted a year of your life even thought you're exceptionally creative and talened and intelligent, and then you have to go home after a day of classes about crap you don't care about and it dawns on you that you're now living with your parents and you'll probably be there for at least another year because you're too undisciplined and self destructive to take care of yourself, much less find a job. ontop of that you suspect that you're manic depressive and possibly bipolar which is turbo shitty becaus that puts you in the same category as your idiot younger brother who was institutionalized twice and attempted suicide and has ugly friends and goes to hippy cafes wearing hot pink t-shirts with "BOY" printed on it in big white letters. then you realize that your less-intelligent but more-motivated idiot friends/enemies are leaving you in the dust because you blew the chance of a lifetime (a fatass scholarship to a very expensive jesuit university full of rich, hot colombian women in gucci getups just to go to class in the city you were supposed to have been born in in the first place). then you realize that all your clothes are getting played but you don't have the energy to scam some more. then you realize that your art is not as cool as it should be because you quit producing artwork for almost a year straight and you're way out of practice. a drunk car accident? hmmmmm let me count the times......

PGW?<---Where's Deto?

it's called being a piece of shit

i'm in the same situation pretty much. dropped out of college twice. hoping the military will get me away from all the drugs and bad things that destract me.

i pity you ;)

"dr delusion"......do you really consider any of that rock bottom? you still have somewhere to live, aparently a computer, so your not in public housing. and what do you expect to accomplish by bragging about it on the internet?

And another thing, if you are worrying about your clothes and if there 'played out' or not, you obviously arent at rock bottom.

You are obviously a stuck up snobby piece of shit(judging from your post), thinking your more intelligent and better looking then your friends, brother, and everyone else around you. People like you are a waste of fucking life...it's a good thing you flunked out because you made room for someone more deserving of an education.

stop breathing all my fucking oxygen.

People wallowing in self pity when their lives are not even that bad! You cry because you didn't get into the best schools, you don't have the best clothes, because your shallow friends no longer care.... Stop crying and drive on. There is a world of real problems out there and we don't need your "problems".

I've lost lots of good friends with way worse problems. I've had more than my fair share. The best advice I could give anyone is to take your mind of that bullshit. Do something you enjoy, bury yourself in work... whatever.... Just stay away from that shit until you are somehow able to cope.

Archived