HITTING HOMELESS BUMS!

Guest jeff123456

Guest jeff123456

how many of u have tried to tag a bum??

anyone got any stories about tagging bums??

me and my buddy tried to tag this bum that was so skinny and looked like he was about to die... but he fucking flipped out.. in the end we ended up maseing him and hauling ass...

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

to me bums are living graffiti...i do not see what's so "cool" about fucking with their stuff or causing them harm...i like to toy with bums mentally but they are a lot like us...think about it.

jesus christ...

imagine it this way, you're and old guy, you cant afford a place to live so you live on the streets, rain or shine, then one day some toy little fucks going through their "taggin" phase try to write the ugly scribble they call their "tag" on you. i'd be pissed too. that's not getting up, that's just being an asshole.

drink ball slime.

my homeboy APSER got jumped by some guys while he was out tagging, they thought he was a bum and now he's barely coming out of the coma. The people you fuk with mean something to someone, it could be your uncle, friend, or even yourself some day.

Guest jeff123456

bums are like us there humans... there just lazy.. and they dont have any feelings..if a bum wanted to get his life of track he could.... he could go to the army... they pay u, u live with them and they fucking feed u.. what more could u ask for if u were living on the streets..

my uncle was a fuking cracked out mother fucker that lived out of a shopping cart then one day he realised that living on the streets was not the way to go.. so slowly got of the drugs cleaned himself up got a job 6 yrs later hes a average guy with an average job, married with 1 kid...

Guest jeff123456

also most homeless ppl are really nice whenever i see them i always talk with them there actullay really nice ppl.... everyone always thinks bums are fucking crazy .. well some of them are but most of them are nice ppl...

oh this is about taggin on homeless...how insensative are u anyhow...damn i thought this was have u ever gotten into it with one....damn that messed... but i know one time while painting an over pass with a friend these hermets came on us... they started talking all big until my homboy sprayed one in the eyes and i clubbed the other with my mini bat.... then we ran like forest gump until we ran short of breath.... i kinda felt bad for em but shit they should have just keep to them self like we were doing...:beat:

Re: ...

Originally posted by jeff123456

also most homeless ppl are really nice whenever i see them i always talk with them there actullay really nice ppl.... everyone always thinks bums are fucking crazy .. well some of them are but most of them are nice ppl... [/quote

hmmmmmmm..........they're such nice people that you gotta put a tag on one of em???? I mean I think most people would be pretty nice up until the point that you try to spray paint em']:rolleyes:

bums are like us there humans... there just lazy.. and they dont have any feelings..if a bum wanted to get his life of track he could.... he could go to the army... they pay u, u live with them and they fucking feed u.. what more could u ask for if u were living on the streets..

my uncle was a fuking cracked out mother fucker that lived out of a shopping cart then one day he realised that living on the streets was not the way to go.. so slowly got of the drugs cleaned himself up got a job 6 yrs later hes a average guy with an average job, married with 1 kid...

and..........did you just say "and they don't have any feelings,"??????............yeah you really did---unfuckingbelievable..........I thought you Canadians were somewhat intelligent too:eek:

Guest jeff123456

i think i was fucking joking when i said they have no feelings... obviously they do.. there no different then me and u.. except they have no home and no money and old clothes..

Guest jeff123456

hhahah i was also joking about the maseing a bum.. i dont have the guts to tag a bum... i just wanted to see if any of u had any stories..

Do you actually think that the only reason why people are homeless is because they're lazy? There are millions of other reasons, perhaps you lose your job and cannot afford to pay the rent. You can't put all the blame on the homeless people, the government also needs to improve the social security.

i've never tagged a bum, one night in the yard we were painting a few lines on the overpass and this retarded ass bum decides to start a fire right on the tracks. we rushed him and told him if he didnt put that out we were gonna murder his ass. not that we would have, but that was a pretty fuckin stupid thing to do on his part. he deserved a little slap in the face. but, he put it out an left.

bums are like us there humans... there just lazy.. and they dont have any feelings..

I met a bum once that use to be a lawyer. He had a wife and kids and a house and all that shit. Then one day he woke up and just decided he didn't want it anymore so he just up and went to the streets. He was cool to. He said that he likes the fact that he doesn't have to worry about SHIT! Bills, food, nothing. He goes to the mission 3 times a day for grub and then he just hangs out.

P.S. bums will give you the best directions ever. Kick them a buck or two then ask them directions. They are way helpful. I been to both coasts on some serious trips and bums are a KEY part of my vacation.

CAPS.... who are me?

jeff is retarded.

eevr think of a bums story buddy? ever think why they are on the street? alot of them cant help it, they arent all there in the head. some have just had some bad luck in life, granted some choose to live there on their own but alot cant change how they are, ever wonder why bums cant collect welfare easily? you need a mailing adress for that shit, they dont just send money to street corners. think about where that bum was as a kid, who his father is, who his family is. alot of these people cant help where they are it just happens. but alot do, and alot are junkies and are bad people but not all. if you want to get up on a bum, slide him a buck or two and they most likley will let you. ive done it a few times. alot of bums are chill if you talk to them. alot arent. use judgement. but dont judge all of them until you know thier story.

Originally posted by AREANKAY

when one of them sticks you with a rusty skrew driver in your rib cage you wont think fucking with bums is so funny anymore

haha no shit, you'll get stuck. if someone tried to write on me they would be coughing up blood..if you're going to be bothering some old war veterans who live in tenament alley ways have fun when you realize he's not the alcoholic type..

Guest professor poopatronic

seriously... what the fuck... you saw the while you were sleeping video and dicided it would be cool to have no respect for other people? would you try and catch a tag on your mom? i really don't see any difference.

What the fuck is going on here. Are u guys graffiti writters or pussies. Last time I checked graffiti writers sttod for destruction, anarchy, and chaos. No hard core graffiti writer has a conscious about what he does. He just fucken does it.If he tags a bum, fuck it he tags a bum. I know all of you have fucked up some dudes store by bombing on it. Youve all stole from a ma and pop hardware store to get scribes or paint. "YALL IS ACTIN LIKE SOME BITCHES REAL SCARED. NOW WE GUNNA SMOKE SOME MUTHA FUCKAZ I DONT GIVE A FUCK WHOS OUT THERE" old dogg from Menace 2 Society

:confused: yo! check this out there was this drunk ass motherfucker who was obviously homless rolling around on the ground in front of this gas station asking for money i didnt have shit but my buddy gave him the rest of his milk and he loved it i looked at his bag and the dude had tags all over all his shit!! i asked what the deal was and he said he travels all over the u.s. and he gets writers to tag on his shit as a souvenier and it "brings him luck" it was so ill he let me get a full outline/shadow on his bag and he was stoked!

I wish to God i had my camera because it would of made the illest flick ever cuz he was a fucking dirtbag with tags from across the u.s all over his shit how dope is that????

you're a disrespectful piece of shit. how would you like to live that life? would you like some little kids trying to fuck with you? man have some fuckin morals...i've talked to plenty of 'bums', mostly just regular guys with big hearts, just wasn't as successful as most people. most of the time they'll just tell you there story and bum some change and a cigarette. you should have respect for any person before you know them, you don't know what people have seen and done or what kinda life they've went through.

Originally posted by dirtbag

did you even read what the fuck I just said moron????? i said he asked me to and he was stoked on it! pay attention numb nuts!!!

I think he was talking about the first post numb nuts!!!

Archived