hitman 2

GucciCondom

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I never did beat splinter cell. I could never get through the second door that you need to have the key code for when you are in the tunnel. I got through the first one cuz i merced the fool that opend it. Shot him and his homie right in the face. Splinter cell gets 5 thumbs up.

Originally posted by mr.yuck

I never did beat splinter cell. I could never get through the second door that you need to have the key code for when you are in the tunnel. I got through the first one cuz i merced the fool that opend it. Shot him and his homie right in the face. Splinter cell gets 5 thumbs up.

If you still have the game, tell me which level you’re talking about, I’ll tell you how to beat that part. What tunnel are you talking about? Definitely a wicked game…as for the next one, new thread button is getting hit up.

I sold my xbox and PS2 before i moved back in with my parents as well as the games. I think that im gonna go out and buy an xbox this week and get the game again. If I remember correct it was the part right after you blow up the trucks and then drop into the utility tunnels. There are two guys. I kill the first one then try to creep up on the second guy but if you kill him you fail the mission. You need to him to get into the elevator. It's weird because i have snuck up on him, Got into the elevator and then he saw me so i snatched him up. The elevator wouldnt go up and when i killed him, i llost the mission even though i was in the elevator.

Im a fan of the missions where you are not allowed to kill anybody. That makes shit really hard. That game is too fuckin awesome. Im psyched for this new shit.

Archived