hitler was a fucking genius

seeking

killing millions of people isn't cool, but i cant front, dude knew what the fuck he was doing.

im sitting here watching history channel an they're doing this show on the hitler youth.... its so strange... on one hand, its disgusting, but on the other hand, its awe inspiring.

i dont know.

crazy shit...

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

shit fuck mass murderer he was, but the motherfucker knew how to get into peoples minds. mad smart, mad crazy. sort of a savant. didn't he go mad with syyphlus or how ever it's spelled. in my 7th grade excellerated classes, we did an amazing block on the holocaust, met survivors, in-depth for sure, it was crazy.

Guest uncle-boy

word.

that asshole manipulated so many people, and did it on such a huge level. hitler had his shit on lock, and was an artist. But that bastard never took time to dance party.

i guess it shows if you really follow your dreams, you can accomplish anything.

not that im anti-nazi or anything but hitler was not a genius, he was a (excuse me french) demagogue (someone that is demagogic) who had problems getting along with people, he was stuck up, artisticaly close minded, and very cruel and violent

hitler / stalin / lenin were all prolly geniuses tog et ppl to do what they wanted

but i think they had something missing in the brain

Originally posted by sTress

not that im anti-nazi or anything but hitler was not a genius, he was a (excuse me french) demagogue (someone that is demagogic) who had problems getting along with people, he was stuck up, artisticaly close minded, and very cruel and violent

don't worry it's okay to be anti-nazi. they aren't very nice, so you don't have to be nice either. although i do believe he was demagogic, he definitely had strokes of genius. they just came out with a new episode of the twilight zone in which a lady went back in time as hitlers nanny when he was a newborn. maybe i was just high, but it was a trip. views of his mother and father, his dead siblings, insane mother, trippy shit. it's a very good thing that he's dead.

Originally posted by seeking

killing millions of people isn't cool, but i cant front, dude knew what the fuck he was doing.

im sitting here watching history channel an they're doing this show on the hitler youth.... its so strange... on one hand, its disgusting, but on the other hand, its awe inspiring.

i dont know.

crazy shit...

big ups to the history channel...

roger mudd is a talented man.

it's not even that he was technicaly a 'genius'... ive never heard anything of him having an above average IQ or being heralded as all that incredibly smart... its just that somehow, he brainwashed a whole country into one like-minded killing machine. that in itself is an awesome thing. awesome as in huge, not 'cool'.

you watch old footage of his rallies and speaches and its almost spooky the control he held. the world has never seen unity like that. think if someone like the dali lama or ghandi could have had that sort of effect on people... just imagine the world we'd be living in.

from a purely theorhetical perspective, i cant help but have an insane amount of respect for him. if there is any one man worth studying indepth, its got to be him. so much could be learned about mass psychology and social enginering...

i dont know. i cant really put it into words exactly, but to just say he was an asshole or a 'sick fuck' is ignorant. it goes without saying that he was incredibly fucked in his focus, but his means were second to none.

it was crazy how he got kids to become nazi's by giving them puppies and making them become freinds with the puppies and then he made the kids kill the dogs, this was to show that were loyal to the cult, i thought this was some messed up shit but what can you do?

Guest Dyptheria

good one shameless. i hope history books don't look back at today as time when americans blindly followed fascism administered by the George W.

you cant even compare hitler and bush.... its like comparing einstein to the guy who invented the hair crimper that was so popular in the 80's...

http://www.paiter.com/images/p-1-4.jpg'>

no wait, i take it back, its like comparing einstein to the guy who invented the character-door-draft-blocker...

http://www.rustic-country-wood-gifts.com/Images/P1010017.jpg'>

noooo, wait, i take that back again... its like comparing einstein to the guy who invented dry mud

http://everglades.fiu.edu/taskforce/progress/mud.jpg'>

yeah... thats it...

Archived