1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

hitler was a fucking genius

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by seeking, Oct 27, 2002.

1. seeking

seeking Dirty Dozen Crew

hitler was a fucking genius

Discussion started by seeking - Oct 27, 2002

killing millions of people isn't cool, but i cant front, dude knew what the fuck he was doing.
    im sitting here watching history channel an they're doing this show on the hitler youth.... its so strange... on one hand, its disgusting, but on the other hand, its awe inspiring.
    i dont know.
    crazy shit...

seeking - Rank: Dirty Dozen Crew - Messages:
  2. aichs47

aichs47 12oz Senior Member

aichs47 - Replied Oct 27, 2002

smoke a lot of ganja, me got a lot of girls. mek a lot of money cause a we rule the world!!:D

aichs47 - Rank: 12oz Senior Member - Messages:
  3. RAGSOE

RAGSOE New Jack

RAGSOE - Replied Oct 27, 2002

shit fuck mass murderer he was, but the motherfucker knew how to get into peoples minds. mad smart, mad crazy. sort of a savant. didn't he go mad with syyphlus or how ever it's spelled. in my 7th grade excellerated classes, we did an amazing block on the holocaust, met survivors, in-depth for sure, it was crazy.

RAGSOE - Rank: New Jack - Messages:
  4. swif1

swif1 12oz Veteran Member

swif1 - Replied Oct 27, 2002

how come 12oz says it;s 2.38pm EST when it's actually 3.38?

swif1 - Rank: 12oz Veteran Member - Messages:
  5. socrates

socrates Guest

socrates - Replied Oct 27, 2002

There's a fine line between really smart and really crazy......he crossed it

6. -Rage-

-Rage- 12oz Loyalist

-Rage- - Replied Oct 27, 2002

http://www.fpp.co.uk/Hitler/images/Bechstein/AHWatercolor2.jpg'>
    Adolph Hitler watercolor

-Rage- - Rank: 12oz Loyalist - Messages:
  7. -Rage-

-Rage- 12oz Loyalist

-Rage- - Replied Oct 27, 2002

-Rage- - Rank: 12oz Loyalist - Messages:
  8. uncle-boy

uncle-boy Guest

uncle-boy - Replied Oct 27, 2002

word.

that asshole manipulated so many people, and did it on such a huge level. hitler had his shit on lock, and was an artist. But that bastard never took time to dance party.

i guess it shows if you really follow your dreams, you can accomplish anything.

9. sTress

sTress Guest

sTress - Replied Oct 27, 2002

not that im anti-nazi or anything but hitler was not a genius, he was a (excuse me french) demagogue (someone that is demagogic) who had problems getting along with people, he was stuck up, artisticaly close minded, and very cruel and violent

10. sneak

sneak Guest

sneak - Replied Oct 27, 2002

hitler / stalin / lenin were all prolly geniuses tog et ppl to do what they wanted

but i think they had something missing in the brain

11. Jackson

Jackson 12oz Veteran Member

Jackson - Replied Oct 27, 2002

But, just to think that as a political party, the nazis got to the point where they were actually killing thousands of people. Its like a nightmare scenario come true. :(

Jackson - Rank: 12oz Veteran Member - Messages:
  12. RAGSOE

RAGSOE New Jack

RAGSOE - Replied Oct 27, 2002

don't worry it's okay to be anti-nazi. they aren't very nice, so you don't have to be nice either. although i do believe he was demagogic, he definitely had strokes of genius. they just came out with a new episode of the twilight zone in which a lady went back in time as hitlers nanny when he was a newborn. maybe i was just high, but it was a trip. views of his mother and father, his dead siblings, insane mother, trippy shit. it's a very good thing that he's dead.

RAGSOE - Rank: New Jack - Messages:
  13. imported_Europe - Replied Oct 27, 2002

Hitler was a piece of shit!:mad:

14. sneak

sneak Guest

sneak - Replied Oct 27, 2002

true

15. DEE38

DEE38 12oz Loyalist

DEE38 - Replied Oct 27, 2002

The funny thing is...

When Hitlers mother was pregnat with him, she was considering abortion, but was talked out of it from her doctor.

(I read this in some book about him...)

DEE38 - Rank: 12oz Loyalist - Messages: