Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

hitler clone turns 7!!!

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by kodak, Sep 18, 2002.

1. kodak

kodak Member

BREMEN, Germany -- To the casual observer, 7-year-old Helmut W. is a typical German youngster, bright-eyed, inquisitive and carefree. But according to German government intelligence, Helmut harbors a dark and potentially dangerous secret -- he’s the genetically engineered clone of maniacal Nazi madman Adolf Hitler!

But Helmut’s parents, Jens and Susan W., have no intention of letting their son grow up to be another genocidal dictator.

Instead, they’re guiding him to become the great artist that Hitler always wanted to be. The key: Plenty of love, support and affection, they say.

“Helmut is a marvelous experiment in nature versus nurture,” explains Dr. Hans Gerhardt, the brilliant German geneticist whose revolutionary techniques made the boy’s cloning possible.

“He has within him the genetic material to be a very talented and successful artist,” Dr. Gerhardt says.

“Our belief is that his family’s love will keep him on the right path.”

Some historians believe that Hitler went bad due to a disagreement with his father over a choice of careers.

Hitler was a gifted artist, but despite his best efforts and lack of support from his dad, he failed miserably and went into politics, where his frustration, anger and hatred helped him become history’s most reviled dictator.

Dr. Gerhardt refuses to say how he acquired the Fuhrer’s DNA.

However, a German intelligence official assigned to monitor Helmut’s formative years believes the genetic material was extracted from a sample of Hitler’s blood stolen from a government military facility.

But Dr. Gerhardt has not been linked to the theft.

Helmut demonstrates the same artistic talent that Hitler did at 7, but friends say the boy also exhibits Hitler’s formidable anger, particularly when he doesn’t get his way, and many fear what might happen should he, too, eventually fail as an artist. “Any time you have a clone of the most evil man of all time, there is the potential for disaster,” says the government intelligence official.

2. juggernaut

juggernaut Member

holy shit, that has to be one of the funniest sentences ever.

3. footsoldier

footsoldier Senior Member

4. sneak

sneak Guest

who the fuck would let their kid be a clone of hitler?

no, seriously?

5. suburbian bum

suburbian bum 12oz Loyalist

I BELEIVE THAT STORY IS FAKE. YOU FAKER, GIVE US THE FACKEING LINK FACKER!!!!!

6. deznatori

deznatori Veteran Member

I would let my kid become the next genocidal dictator. Seriously.

I agree who would let there kid be a clone of Hitler? He was part jew. Keep it right. Keep it White.

7. WALE!pd

WALE!pd 12oz Loyalist

hahahahaha i wanna see a midget hitler dancing with a little fez hat and riding on a unicycle

8. ledzep

ledzep Junior Member

just chill of course is fake,

i mean, Dolly was cloned 96-97? theres no way theyd clone hitler before dolly,

also dude look at this dudes other threads, i rest my case.

also, hitler wanted to be an artist, but he was never really that good at it, supposedly, im not sure.

9. KING BLING

KING BLING Guest

10. zorak

zorak Member

or would they???

dun dun duuuunn!

11. Greedy

Greedy Guest

"If you can't get rid of the skeleton in your closet, you'd best teach it to dance."
    - George Bernard Shaw

12. Intangible

Intangible 12oz Legend

13. el barto

el barto Elite Member

in 7 years that kid will start liking gurls and get shut donw countless times to lead him to his life of evil doing, maybe even some graffiti?????

14. ilikeskulls.

ilikeskulls. Guest

someone should do the world a favor and kill the kid now.

15. drunken phil

drunken phil Guest

your st0O0O0Oopid. i swear