Hit & Run

Guest Catch22

Guest Catch22

I saw some dude get hit by a car last night on Hollywood Blvd. I actually didn't see it but I heard it & peeked around the corner & saw the guy laying in the street. He got knocked about 30 ft. It was pretty fucked up, his shoes were like 20 ft. away from him. I think he died but they caught the BMW that hit him. The sound of a car hitting a person is kinda creepy. Anyways just had to share.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest Catch22

He wasn't j-walking. The BMW was speeding down & the guy was in the crosswalk. They both slowed down & then both sped up & THUMP!!!:eek:

Guest SMUGGLER RSH

I was walking with mates to the bottle shop one night after getting heavily stoned.......Long story short I looked at a bike rider and saw a car pulling out and the guy ran smack into the oncoming car...He hit the bonnet then smacked into the windshield and got thrown about 25 feet in the air....His bike got thrown 30 feet in the air and he landed on top of his bike.....Neddless to say I went over to stop the bleeding because I learnt first aid in SCOUTS.....The ambulance people said I probably saved his life......Because he was bleeding really bad from his legs and neck which bore the force of the hit....I had to sacrafice a Ecko shirt but it was worth a life....

Archived