hit and runs..

graffsurgeon

i was just recalling upon a childhood memory of mine. when i was four my friends boy got hit by a car and the paramedics brought him into their house and put him on his parents bed all bloodied up and shit..apparently they didnt have time to work on him in the ambulance..i thought it was interesting to be watching that while i was standing there in my pj's.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest willy.wonka

while i was driving some taxi hit me...he just pulled next to me and waved..i started to chase him down...but the damn fool skerted out on me...it was pretty fun anyways and no damage to my car...it was like a kiss.

Originally posted by willy.wonka

while i was driving some taxi hit me...he just pulled next to me and waved..i started to chase him down...but the damn fool skerted out on me...it was pretty fun anyways and no damage to my car...it was like a kiss.

i have a neat Perso picture.

• 5 weeks later...

I always wonder if i hit someone while they were walking or something if i would keep going or stop. cause vehicular manslaughter can put u in deep shit. I think i might check on em but if they were dead i would get the fuk outa there.:beat: :o

• 2 weeks later...

Archived