hit a tree instead

mos_j1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

driving drunk is beat, the one thing i absolutly wont do, but then ill let people take me home drunk from parties, so i guess im kinda hypocritical on that account.... only reason is that get this.. pittsburgh is a large city, and these fuckbags are cutting port authority service down so there is like none on the weekends, and the buses only run til 930 at night on the weekdays. cmon now, thats some fucking bullshit, i mean they are straight askign people to drive drunk now

sitting in court awhile ago, i overheard some 2nd time dwi offenders pleading to the judge. the judge would say things like "everyday i talk to people and they ask me to lock up people like you". but, after a few "i know, i know"'s they all got off with longer probation. i saw this happen 6 times in a row. america, the greatest country on earth. :)

Guest ikueism

near death reaction

bro man i was breaking up some weed while i was in one of my friends car.and some fucker ran the red light like a drunk bitch. he hit us but my boys car made his flip into a house shit sucked....but w.e i ran from the seen and smoked one

happy 420 Rectum

anyways...

they say 1 in 3 drivers that wreck are under the influence of marijuana

now how could u wreck when ur stoned unless ur actin a fool in ur car

cuz when i'm stoned i acyually can concetrate better and i dunno y but it's the truth:confused:

im not really worried about drunk drivers for alot of reasons.

1) no matter what you say or how strict laws become they will never stop.

2) if you are going to die by a drunk driver it was probally going to happen anyways..(i believe in fate)

3) if they hit you its really out of your control.

im not justifying drunk drivers here. im just saying it is dumb to do it so the only was you can stop it is 1) become god or 2) dont be an idiot and do it yourself. and as for mosj1 i will smash your face in if i ever see you. and your topic was gay. so go drink and drive, hopefully youll wreck into a tree and not some innocent person only killing yourself. but i bet the only people that would care would be the tree huggers...........

oohh drunk drivers being assholes and shit... that reminds me of this one time i was 17. i was drinking and driving on my way to school and when i finished the bottle of boones farm ghetto wine i threw it out the window and hit the car next to me. My boy looked at this scared white lady and yelled "THUG LIFE BITCH!!!" She followed me to school and told the cop at the front entrance what was going on. As i hit round a corner my niggas jumped outta the car and ran into school. I gunned it and left school for the day when i saw 3 cops coming up behind me. I didnt go to school for like 4 days after that shit. But on a funnier note my dude that yelled thug life got arrested later that day for trespassing and truencey. Go figure.

Originally posted by mr.yuck

oohh drunk drivers being assholes and shit... that reminds me of this one time i was 17. i was drinking and driving on my way to school and when i finished the bottle of boones farm ghetto wine i threw it out the window and hit the car next to me. My boy looked at this scared white lady and yelled "THUG LIFE BITCH!!!" She followed me to school and told the cop at the front entrance what was going on. As i hit round a corner my niggas jumped outta the car and ran into school. I gunned it and left school for the day when i saw 3 cops coming up behind me. I didnt go to school for like 4 days after that shit. But on a funnier note my dude that yelled thug life got arrested later that day for trespassing and truencey. Go figure.

now thats funny......

Archived