History of Cleavage

SHUTMDOWN

http://i.ivillage.com/womn/photos/general/cleavage.jpg'>

Anybody see this last night?

I am now officially on the prowl for smaller breasted chicks. Yep, I said it, I'm ditching my working class preference for large mellons, and silicone, in the hopes of finding some intelligent honies. They still gotta be hot, I'm talking some Rachael Leigh Cook (seeking's type) shit.

http://www.rachaelleighcook.com/react.jpg'>

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

dude your too late. a nation wide poll says that small breasted women are found more atractive than large. join the club.

i dunno though i still like the big ones myself

i watched that at 2 in the morning

not what i expected, hella ugly girls tlaking about empowerment, did you see the one body builder, and the fat burlesque dancer, and the nerdy ass self proclaimed wenches, please, all the girls talking were jealous of bomb girls.

^^Fuck that dude, she's fine.... spanish girls got the goods.

Ube- I feel you, I'd rather have one girl that feels good about her shit, than ten girls with fakes that crave male attention. Yeah those chicks were a good time for a while, and I still will hit one off from time to time, but I'm getting older and my priorities are changing I guess.

I dont know how to put you down with the specifics of the show because it was like a 3 hour documentry or some shit. I thought it was gonna be a straight up boob fest, but they made a bunch of good points about chicks and tits.

Guest -MOE LESTER-

fuck that ya'll are stupid!!! thats just a bad picture that is out of porportion...god damn id nail that chick any day!!!!

i love tits...not too big, but not too small either

Guest MyCockBleeds

TITS ARE NOT SUPPOSED TO BE SEXY, THE MEDIA MADE THEM SEXY, I THINK...

WHEN IN DOUBT TO WHY SOMETHING IS THE WAY IT IS, BLAME THE MEDIA! BASTARD JEWS!

Archived