HISTORY KILL - or any other program that deletes temp files, cookies etc FOR PC

DITDxCULT

Can anyone hook a brotha up with one of those nifty programs that delete all your cookies, temp internet files, etc? Like some of you all I am on the internet at work and these things can come in handy.

I downloaded the trial version of history kill, but it is expired. If you got a crack for it hook me up too.

We should start trading progs more often in here.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest --zeSto--

^ i do agree that trading is a great thing,

but 12oz shouldn't be the place to do it.

There's enough trouble on here with the snoops and spies.

Information about all things "left-of-center" should be done via email.

Originally posted by DITDxCULT

Can anyone hook a brotha up with one of those nifty programs that delete all your cookies, temp internet files, etc? Like some of you all I am on the internet at work and these things can come in handy.

I downloaded the trial version of history kill, but it is expired. If you got a crack for it hook me up too.

We should start trading progs more often in here.

IM me ditd and i'll give you a good, hassle-free link.

lol delete the cookies and temp internet files yer self u lazy ass. i empty them both everyday jus cuzz i look at web sites scertian officials wouldnt like.u dont need a program u little bitches.

word. clear all that stuff yourself, then go to find and look for .jpgs and see what you come up with. whaaa? mad internet stuff! washer or evidence eliminator takes kurr of it. good stuff.

Originally posted by rip

lol delete the cookies and temp internet files yer self u lazy ass.

I do that everyday....but there is much more you can do then just that. Cookies and temp internet files are just tip of the iceberg.

All the programs you can get from cnet or download.com are either really horrible, and/or are trial versions.

ManG...I'll give you a hollar.

Originally posted by --zeSto--

^ i do agree that trading is a great thing,

but 12oz shouldn't be the place to do it.

I totally agree with you. My intention wasn't to make 12oz the place for trading progs, but rather use channel zero as place to let people know what they are looking for so we can email each other.

long live trading

Archived