hispanic bitch mentality

this is my first thread under this name, so just to warn you, it's a long and bitchy one. what's the deal with hispanic men being all about some white girls, and hispanic girls being complete bitches? i'm an "exotic" dancer at an established club, we run a good show, there's hardly ever any beef with any of the customers or girls. we get mexicans who come in and spend hundreds on white girls and they love it if a girl has green or blue eyes and/or blonde hair. i've never had a problem with a mexican man except for them being too touchy/feely, but the girls on the other hand.. i don't think i've ever met a mexican girl that i've gotten along with. there's 2 hispanic girls i work with that are always trying to start some shit back in the dressing room. with me, and with every other white girl and they fully kiss the black girl's asses. both the girls date black men who beat the shit out of them, they both talk and act fully ghetto which i don't really mind so much but they've always got the worst attitudes about white girls and even white guys to an extent. which seems to be the case with every hispanic girl i've met. it doesn't matter what they're pissed about, someone stole their purse, someone didn't tip them, someone gave a dance to their boyfriend, whatever... every argument's the same. it starts out about an issue and ends up with them saying how white girls need to act white and they shouldn't dance to black music or hispanic music, and they shouldn't give dances to black guys because black guys don't want to see a white girls "flat white ass". i'm sorry but since when does being hispanic mean you get to dictate cultural integration between two races, neither of which you're a part of? me and my crew go to salsa nite at a local club (which turns into hip hop after last call), and i've caught many of the girls giving dirty looks to any of us who are white for poppin or breakdancing to remixed salsa music (heaven forbid). Mind you, I in no way try to act or talk black. i support hip hop, local artists and djs and thats about it. i'm not scandalous, i don't try to steal boyfriends, but i'm white.. and apparently that's ground enough to get glared and at bitched at because hispanic girls have ISSUES. i'm sure there's some cool hispanic girls on this board who are hopefully more level headed or at least explanatory than the girls i work with or guys who hang out with hispanic girls.. i just want to know what's the deal, why do all the hispanic women i've ever met have an attitude about white people (girls especially)?

prude

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

when i was on the jail bus, it was coed, and there was this FLY latina hotty who not only made eye contact with me but then proceeded to spread her legs and gyrate her hips as i walked past......

that was one of the nicest things someone did for me when i was locked up

white people are basically seen in society as the top layer....most managers of businesses are white, the government is white, most of the upper class is white, and so on....so of course you might not experiance the most warm welcomes...theres a whole buncha shit i could add to beef up my comments but im tired and want to go to sleep

all the latina girls i know are the sweetest girls i know, very nice, soft spoken and humble. none of them go off on any race, and they seem to like me and im white as bon jovi. most of them are from chile if that has anything to do with it, or nicarauga. maybe its the mexican girls, cause i dont know any of them. ive actually had alot of latina/hispanic girls hit on me.

Guest KING BLING

mexican strippers are stealing the jobs from all the honest hard working "flat ass white bitches."

vote republican

haha king, my sentiments exactly.

bug - sorry if my post came accross like i was stereotyping all hispanic girls and talking sh*t about them. I'm just wondering if there was some general grudge that i'm clueless about.. just looking for an answer so i can understand. the sarcastic remark helps a lot, thanks buddy. :D

oh, and yes I pop naked. i give the only robotic lapdance in the state of ohio. ;) psyche.

I am Mexican and when I go to strip joints I'm all about the Latinas. All I have ever been with is my Chicanas. I'm gonna marry a Chicana. Maybe the reason some Latinos are all up on the white girls at the club is because it's different. All we usually see are girls like us, so maybe they wanna chill with white girls at the club. I don't know what club you work at. But alot of the strippers I know are kinda bitchy period black,white,Latina,Asian whatever. The others are normal people again all races and colors. It's kinda dumb how you kinda singled out Latinas it sounds like they are just taking all your customers/money and you are jealous. At least that's how it comes off to me.

Remember J.O.S.E.;)

Jealous Ones Still Envy;)

ill tell you why chika(spelt with a "k" for the non spanish speaking party)

its very simple. all the spanish chicks give you shit because they can probobly see right through you and tell that you are so insecure about being white, and some where deep inside of your "exotic" dancing self, you wanna be a spanish chick

cuz we all know they are one the banginest

but back to the piont

since you "support" hiphop (whatever the fuck that means)and you poplock butt naked(which i wouldnt mind seeing, but then id wanna stick my dick in yo ass//thats besides the point)you might not wanna try so hard and analys the whole race subject so much, and look at those 2 dumb chicks as just plainy

2 dumb chicks.

you sound pretty ignorant /stupid blaming the whole female hispanic race for your little beef with them 2 chicks

all races got bitches

you one of them? hope not........

:dazed:

there's some puerto rican girl at my school. i had class with her and she always stares at me. she is AMAZINGLY hot.

i'd like to think its because she likes me, but its probably the fact that i look like a babysnatcher . . .

w00t . .

Guest TEARZ
Originally posted by OL'SMOKEY1959

ill tell you why chika(spelt with a "k" for the non spanish speaking party)

its very simple. all the spanish chicks give you shit because they can probobly see right through you and tell that you are so insecure about being white, and some where deep inside of your "exotic" dancing self, you wanna be a spanish chick

cuz we all know they are one the banginest

but back to the piont

since you "support" hiphop (whatever the fuck that means)and you poplock butt naked(which i wouldnt mind seeing, but then id wanna stick my dick in yo ass//thats besides the point)you might not wanna try so hard and analys the whole race subject so much, and look at those 2 dumb chicks as just plainy

2 dumb chicks.

you sound pretty ignorant /stupid blaming the whole female hispanic race for your little beef with them 2 chicks

all races got bitches

you one of them? hope not........

:dazed:

hahaha! BOOM!

another well thought out and insightful topic on race. :rolleyes:

Guest SPLINTER

ok maybe señor pistol can back me up here. in our part of the world (the eastern part of la county) we have many kinds of latinas and im not talking about different nationalities.

1.we have the school girls: these girls are very nice, well spoken for the most part maybe an "oh shit'' or something once in a while. sometimes shy and always very sweet.

2.the ex-tomboy turned usual teenage girl: theres alot of these since our culture is masculine dominant so the girls used to act like their dads. these girl are generally good friends, very good sense of humor, and get along with both sexes but boys are usually the closest friends. if you are frindly with them they will be nice and sweet but if you mess with them they will fuck you up and trash talk you regardless the race or gender you belong to.

3. the popular/wannabe gringa: if your popular or white she'll talk to you if not she'll be a snotty bitch that you wanna slap the fuck out of.nuff said.

4. the black cocker: will only date black guys to piss her parents off. she will generally get along with other girls in her catogory and black girls. she will talk and act like all her friends. normally very bitchy towards anyone that get close to her man(this might be your co-workers catagory)

5. the im still a tomboy: basically she looks and acts like a guy, she doesnt get along with girls in general.

6. the hardcore chola: is a female gangster, gets high, drunk and will beat the living fuck out of anygirl she doesnt like. she likes cholos and is porbably not your co-worker because they dont talk shit, they throw fists.

7. the tweaker/ho: will do anything for some speed. very snotty, gets into plenty of fights, talks a lot of shit, and sucks A LOT of dick. this might your co-worker.

8. the ho: same as above, no tweak.

9. the simple one: has a tiny bit of every catogory in her personality. basically the school girl who smokes weed, gets in a couple of fight, has sex when SHE wants, gets along with most people.

10. the conservative: enuff said.

so dont go jugde all my latinas beacause the only ones you know are the ones you probably met throug your proffesion and guess what? if there in youre proffession then its no wonder theyre, tweaking, trash talking, skanky, beat up chicks. who else is gonna wanna work theyre and where else could they get a job??

knowledge from under the manhole

Originally posted by cmeup

i need to come check you out, your a stripper :D :D :D

and ummmm, i love mexican/hispanic/latina/puertorican chicks...

and they seem to love me to for the most part...

and yea they are crazy and bitchy alot, im not sure exactly why, but they do got alot of attitude and ummm fiesty ness up in them though. thats part of the reason me as well as some others like them, they fucking crazy :D hahaha

This ain't a personal attack on you but maybe some of the reasons these Chicanas are bitchy with you is that they can see what you want. I mean a majority of your posts are about wanting to fuck Latinas and shit. I mean if I was a chick I would see that and be a bitch too. But like Splinter said, working at a strip joint is where alot of the girls got baggage. There's tons of catfight in there. I know strippers that talk shit non-stop about the other girls. Saying so and so gives head, so and so grinds too much etc.

Splinter, I have noticed a bunch of those girls arounf that date ONLY black dudes just to piss of their parents.

woah girlie..

i'm mexican... i'm a girl... hit me up and we can chat sometime...

and all i have to say is that its not that they are latinas- this or that... first and foremost they are girls.. there's bitchy ones and there's nice ones everywhere...

Originally posted by cmeup

naw pistol your way off...

you cant cme :D so dont try... and no im not mad or offended :D hehe

but you know mexicans are fiesty people... they are very proud and can catch an attitude pretty quickly... least the ones i know, and i know alot of them...

so its not me, cuz im not like that in person, not by a long shot.

teaser

shut the fuck up fool......

your stupid

and annoying and stupid and annoying.....and while your generalizations are somewhate positive...maybe you should specify on some aspects of the culture as opposed to generalizing a entire nation of people and the decendants of them. Have you ever even talked to someone from mexico city? pop this shit where i live so i can watch you get beat.....or fuck dude.....ill pay you to go pop game to Latina's where Pistol lives.....hahahahahaah

yeah you know those internet jew boy graffiti writers from texas that like to put the little dicks they have in their friends ass's....least the one i observe and i observe hes a pittifull little bitch...

FUCK OFF

What I am trying to get across is that no matter how many of your friends are Mexican, no matter how much you love fucking Mexican girls, no matter how great your Mexican History grade was you will never trully understand a culture that is so deep and complex as that of Mexicans.

Guest imported_El Mamerro

Archived