HIPHOP'S DEMISE

ASER1NE

OKAY THIS REALLY MAKES ME MAD.....I NOTICED IN THE LAST FEW YEARS THAT 'RAP' ARTISTS ARE SUDDENLY SAYING THEY R 'HIP HOP' . THIS MAKES ME ANGRY BC YEARS AGO HIP HOP WASNT VERY POPULAR AND MOST PPL WERE LIKE RAP IS THE SHIT , HIP HOP IS CRAP BLAH BLAH BLAH. THEN ONCE RAP GOT A BAD NAME ( BIG & TUPAC DEATHS) ALL THE CRAPPY RAP 'ARTISTS'( NOT EVEN ARTISTS WITH LYRICS LIKE THAT) STOPPED PLUGGING RAP AND WERE ALL OF A SUDDEN HIP HOP....WHAT THE FUK IS UP WITH THAT......IT MAKES ME VOMIT WHEN I SEE MUSIC AWARDS OR TV SHOWS AND CRAPPY ARTISTS LIKE JAY Z AND JADAKISS ARE NOMINATED OR WHATEVER

I CONSIDER REAL DOPE HIPHOP ARTISTS LIKE , SLUG , GROUCH , DELL , AESOP ROCK ,BUCK 65 , 4TH WORLD OCCUPANTS , ELIGH , SUPERNAT , EYEDEA ETC ETC..................NOT GARBAGE LIKE RUFF RYDERS , CASH MONEY , JAYZ , ETCETC.........

IS IT JUST ME OR WHAT , IF SO THEN WHERE IS HIP HOP HEADED TOWARDS? WHAT YALL THINK

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest Obsessed

haha the whole reason i clicked on this thread was to bitch about how everything that rhymes now is called hip-hop, but i see it has been done so bye!

yeah,I feel that the music itself has taken a turn for the worst..I've lately even heard "underground" artists start to morph into a mainstream sound...people that were good 4 and 5 years ago have changed and these days in seems hard to feel what they are doing because you know what they are capable of...Even if an MC changes his or her style, what it boils down to is the production and beats..Take a producer such as The Alchemist...this guy can turn almost anything into a head-nodding track..or Premier,Pete Rock,Hi-Tek...at the same time you see producers go a different route...such as the Beatminerz.---I don't like what Jay-Z is doing but does anyone the "In My Lifetime" single from '94 on Payday records?..Premier and Ski(from Original Flavor) did those tracks..it sounded ill..nothing compared to what he is doing now.I like many artists...lately I have been listening to 7L and Esoteric,Skitsophrenik,old Scientifik,the Living Legends and Quantum.

Archived