hiphey "movement"

Future Droid

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Had me laughing a little.. from the hyphy video

vis10n101 (2 months ago)

YADIDIMEAN!!!!!!!!!! LETZ GET HYPHY UP IN THIZZ BITCH!!!

Thyckn2tasty (2 months ago)

hyphy tthere we go

dmackdaddy (2 months ago)

its time for these e40 and keak the sneak to blow up as well as the niners and raiders so they can start wearling all the gear on mtv!

aone20 (2 months ago)

hyphy juice

JayDubb88 (2 months ago)

Yall still cant get it Crunk like we do in ATL.

lakersfanatic11 (1 week ago)

NiKKA FUCK CRUNK GET HYPHY...

JayDubb88 (6 days ago)

Wat the HELL u mean fuck crunk naw nigga FUCK u!!!

hyphyhoney510 (5 days ago)

what da fuck u mean we go hard on all yall mark ass if i come 2 ATL and go dum yall will tryN do it like us BICH FUCK ATL

JayDubb88 (4 days ago)

Man how many people do u see doin them lame ass hyphy dances besides people in the Bay ummmmmmmm none motherfucker and thats why this lame ass video didnt get any play on BET or MTV becuz this Hyphy shit is lame ass HELL!!!

nychiphophippo (2 months ago)

bay area hyphy rappers suck balls making up stupid words to look cool and i dont kno wtf this guy is saying new york rap is the best jadakiss will rip the bay apart

gerry101 (1 month ago)

MAN U IZ A HATA , YADADAMEAN, THEM WORDS MIGHT BE CRAZY, BUT THAY FUNNY, NAW MING , SO IF U WANNA BE A REAL PRIGGADAL(PIMP) U GOTTA GET DOWN WIT DA BAY YADADAMEEN? SO DONT DISS DA YAY AREA OF ANY PART OF CALI YA HEARD!

(

trevordoherty (1 week ago)

shut that shit up the bay shit is sick as fuck and that bullshit nyc garbage is what sucks...jadakiss is good but thats it...but its all about the BAY mayne

Thizz or Die you beezy

what th fuck u mean FUCK NY N FUCK JADAKISS FAT ASS HE CAN SUCK KEAKDASNek dick s

laurajackson18 (1 month ago)

I know him he does that video with e40 cool!

collapoppin206 (1 month ago)

Maaan, no good music is comin out of New York, them cats are too busy beefin with eachother over some stupid shit. We're not about that on the westcoast cause Thizz iz what it iz yadadimean?

bayshit408 (1 month ago)

DIS NICCA A FOO AYE BRUH PUT ANY BAY AREA RAPPER AGAINST JADAKISS HE WOULD GET RIPPED BY YA BOY ARE SAN QUINN AND YUKMOUTH ON MY MAMA..AND WE DONT GET CRUNK LIKE YAW DO IN DA ATL WE GET HYPHY STEWIE WE GO 18 DUMMY OUT HERE DUMMY ASS EAST SAN JOSE U C IT

kavaholic (1 month ago)

F**K GETTIN CRUNK IN THA ATL...WEEZ GET HYPHY UP IN DA YAY!!! CRUNK IS ALL MAINSTEAM...BUNCH OF SELL OUTS... GO LISTEN TO DAT BOW WOW SH_T!!! YADDAMEAN?!!!

cheeryflavoredthizz (1 month ago)

this b**ch dont even know what the f**k they talking bout talking bout jadakiss tynna be better then da bay helllllllll nawwww yadidi f**k jadakiss its all bout dat bay *get hyphy**go dumb**get stupid* yaamean!! u betta boss up now!!!!!!!!!!! S**T..late

kefe08 (1 month ago)

hyphy aint all dat, krumping will rip it to shit... compton nigga!!!

Itistheriz (1 month ago)

Retarded.

This is something they'd make fun of on "The Boondocks." He sounds like a damn cartoon character. The beat sounds like a subpar attempt on flstudio.

bobsmithe (1 month ago)

MUP DA DOO DIDDA PO MO GUB DAT TUM MUHFUGEN BIX NOOD COF BIN DUB HO MUHFUGGA

hyphyroller408 (1 month ago)

ITS ALL ABOUT THE YAY!!!!

SickRich408 (1 month ago)

is all bout da bay cuddy...fuk new york n jadakiss dey aint shit 2 da bay yadadi....bay area standin up

anacapas (1 month ago)

bay = gay DUH. so-cal hyphy requires no talent which anyone can do in the bay area just act them self which is stupid. krump will tear that shit upp YADAMEANN?!

4 1 stupid BITCH Yall HEllA BOOsy taken Our shit u want come 2 the Bay talk n yo shit. Fuck around & get yo head Busted untill u see the WHITE MEAT Fuck n CLOWN!!!!YADAiMEAN we go STUPID 4 ever N ever N cant BE stopped R TOUCHED BY MARK ass pussy NIGGAZ LIKE YAll HATERz dont hate cuz yall shit played out N we takeN OVER SHIT

anacapas (1 month ago)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FjRN5KAFiEU&search=thrilla >>>>> hyphy

D0RKeeLiCi0US (1 month ago)

2 ANACAPAS... FUCK Y0U... iTS ALL B0UT` THA BAY. TALENT AiNT A THiNG. ALL DEM PPLZ iN THA BAY G0 STUPiD DUMMY RETARDED. BUT N0 N0NBAY CAN FUK WiT H0W WE D0. iF Y0U AiNT 4RM THA BAY, Y0U AiNT N0THiNG!! YADDADAiMEANZ??????? D0NT HATE 0N THA BAY!

Some951gaynigga (1 month ago)

IM REALLY FEELIN THA HYPHY MOVEMENT RITE ABOUT NOW IT GOT ME THIZZIN AND GOIN DUMB EVERYTIME I HEAR TELL ME WHEN TO GO AND THIS JOINT RITE HERE I AINT FROM THA BAY IM REPPIN 951/909 TO THA FULLEST BUT THA BAY IS DOIN IT REAL BIG IN A MAJOR WAY!!

omari4life92 (3 weeks ago)

Yay area go dumb yadadabooboo!!! We go!!! Yi Yi Yi Yi!!!!!

Kimaya (3 weeks ago)

I know right Hyphy aint all that yall just took the chicken head and hell toe and some other gay shit and put it together and came up with hyphy Jukin, Krumpin, and Snap dancin is way betta then this

youngjthahyphyone (2 weeks ago)

get hyphy all day im down in daygo and we go hella dummy, we do our thang yadamean!! and ay anacapas shut tha fuck up ya heard!!

realfnshow (2 weeks ago)

this song is one of the best bay songs and e40/too short also but the rest of the niggas are gay

rejing (1 week ago)

dia my song bura!!

yeeee

the BAY mang!

oakland durrty 30s!!!

itzzzkimmm (1 week ago)

bayyyy areeaaa!!! man why are ppl hatin on the bay? we aint done nothin to u guys.

milesmedina (1 week ago)

man foreal TOWN BUISS WHAAA

im LOVE N keak he is hella fine he doin his thang 4 DA YAY

iloveniggersandspics (4 days ago)

we get Hyphy in Palm Springs "dog"

ttytt (4 days ago)

this video is off the chain.

videoking101 (3 days ago)

fuck the bay area and that hyphy shit movement.....

BX all day

california is should be renamed "corny ass place that takes up 2/3rds of the pacific coast and goes into work 3 hours later than the rest of the business world".

that said i hope to move out there some day. between la, napa and yosemite you cant really go wrong with california.

Guest nutsonmychin!

S-T-U-P-I-D

when we go to the club we dont need ID

errywhere we go it's a party yall

we gon get it crackin like the mardi gras.