hip-hop: now with 20% more beef

omone

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i saw this woman standing on a street corner waiting for the light to change, and she was holding her crotch and moaning like a sow in sheer pain. and there was a moldy poo stain on her pants. it was hard to watch.

anyways, as for good disses, this one i heard recently, by DJ Vadim and Sarah Jones:

"your revolution will not happen between these thighs, with L.L., hot as hell, doin it and doin it and doin it riight... "

meh, i guess its not that funny...

Originally posted by MannieFreshness:

not a dis but funny...eminem said in a freestyle...

"what i need is to smokeweed and brew wait you dont smoke brew if you do ill choke you and stick my dick in ya girl so that it pokes you"

i got another one-not freeslyle but out of a verse. im so bananas/im showing up to your open casket/to fill it full of explosive gases/ and close it back/ with a lit match in it/ and sit back and just hope it catches/ blow you to fragments/laugh, roll you and smoke the ashes.

the whole verse is crazy but i dont feel like typing it all

Originally posted by omone:

i meant personal beefs between people

ok then. how about lil kim and foxy brown? maybe not them, but their crews been shooting up each other and shit. i think nsync and backstreet boys got beef too. bsb is coming out with a jc and lance diss.

Archived