hip-hop as fuck

phism

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

REAL DAM hip hop, What u mean, HIP HOP Aint being real, GRAFFITI is....

HIP HOP has been false advertised for years. It has grown a bad name and a very bad rep. 90% of the average people or teens, when asked what is hip hop, they'll say RAP. Or they'll all describe RAP as HIP HOP.

TURN on your radio's if you disbelieve.......

You'll hear the station DJ's, (fake djs, they don't even use records or skratch) Heres a NEW HIP HOP TRACK, and then you'll hear R.KELLY, or a whole bunch of fools talking about MONEY, KILLING, DRUGS, and HOES......

Wow thats HIP HOP for ya, Well Believe it or not, HIP HOP is TOO COMMERCIAL now-adays, Can't stop it or save it, but Im doing one thing,

"""IM SEPERATING GRAFFITI FROM hip hop""""

Graffiti is soo much BIGGER and BETTER, its on another LEVEL.....

The Majority is not all about the MONEY.. Unlike Hip HOp Rap Artists... Its all about the BENJAMINGS.......

All NEGATIVITY... Ok not all, I do listen to rap, I Even produce and rap myself... And I've been involved and contributed for the INDUSTRY for soo soo many years so i've been exposed and know too much.....

Therfor I can say all what im saying.......

I don't know how this Seperation will work, it might even end up at a split way of beliefs, in the way that those who Understand where Im coming from will THROW UP AND REPRESENT THE ALL LOVE NON HIP HOP GRAFFITI, and all others will stay in the PLAYED OUT NEGATIVE HIP HOP GRAFFITI.....

Not all hip hop is Negative, trust me, I see alot of love in it....

But I don't breakdance and thats up to them to agree with what Im doing and do something similiar and or follow..........

I can only try to seperate or save GRAFFITI...

Most RAPPERS or so called HIP HOPPERS don't even know theres other ELEMENTS in HIP HOP, Especially don't appriciate GRAFFITI, and they Discredit it alot...... Like those songs you hear that they say they're so so hip hop... But all you see in the VIDEOS is Half Naked Girls and Expensive Cars, you don't see Piecers or Breakers and so on.....

So Y stay, you all decide, this is just a teaser, imma hit ya hard, you'll see this MOVEMENT DECISION in VIDEOS MAGAZINES and 100's OF WEBSITES......

Now is the time, the TIME HAS COME......

We've been rocking and risking everything for years, for nothing, but that'll soon change...

We earned our name, we deserve RESPECT........

Peqce

PS: I've got to think of a name for all this, SUPPORTERS, Email me with suggestions or to HELP.......JOIN..

naw email me...

Guest enozehtretne

maybe rap aint as much hip hop. aint nothin hip hop about burberry hats and the matching burberry shirt and that shit. youll never see a writer hop out hummer on sprees and hit a wall. but at the same time gang starrs hip hop. run dmc. mostly ol skool and underground.timbalnd too. dj screw. but there aint nothin hip hop about ll cool j lickin his lips and r kelly fucking little girls and shit. im with ya

Guest FACELIFT

THIS IS DISGUSTING

OH MY GOD

-YOU MOTHERFUCKERS ARE SUCH CLOWNS

I SWEAR TO GOD, HEARING YOU BITCH ABOUT BEING "UNDERGROUND," YOU MOTHERFUCKERS MAKE ME FEEL SICK. YOUR ROMANITICIZED, FAGGOTASS BUERGOIS IDEALS ARE GROSS.

-WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU IDIOTS TO DEFINE "HIP-HOP?"

-WHAT DO YOU KNOW ABOUT UNDERGROUND ANYWAY?

YOU SUBURBANITE FUCKS, THIS KID IS DOING A STALL(WHICH HE LEARNED HOW TO DO FROM AN INSTRUCTIONAL VIDEO) AND DOING A PIECE ON A REMOTE BARN(WHICH HE LEARNED FROM COPYING PICTURES FROM A MAGAZINE). YOU MOTHER FUCKERS, WHAT TYPE OF EXPOSURE DO YOU FUCKING JERKS HAVE TO "HIP-HOP?"

IT IS HIP-HOP CONSUMERS LIKE YOU WHO BITCH ABOUT COMMERCIALIZATION. YOU ARE RUINING HIP-HOP, YOU CORNBREAD HICKS.

-I HAVE JOKES ON ALL YOU PSEUDO-B-BOY INTERNET-FED TREND HOPPING EX-RAVERS WHO THINK YOU'RE DOWN CAUSE YOU HEARD THE COMPANY FLOW CD LAST MONTH AND YOU GOT A SHIRT MADE BY ECKO.

YOU SCUMBAGS WILL GET STOMPED AND SONNED BY THOSE REALER THAN YOU.

>>DO NOT PERPETRATE. JUST BECAUSE YOUR MOM'S FRIEND IS HALF-BLACK DOES NOT MEAN YOU ARE DOWN<<

REMEMBER THAT YOU SUCK.

FACELIFT

yo facelift, i hear what your saying, and i agree with most of it

but how can you get on people for making assumptions and acting all knowing when you are making assumptions yourself?

I think (and shit I cant give you a websters dictionary definition on hip hop) that all yall need to realize its about having fun. when people who have a stack of vinyl, a mic, spraycans and and cardboard box up their ass is when hip hop turns in to an ordeal.

my two cents.

REASON NUMBER #101 WHY GRAFFITI should not be inside crappy hip hop anymore is because half of the WRITTERS Population does not even listen to RAP, or as everyone say, they don't listen to hip hop....

GRAFFITI is not a Race, Has no perticular color, music, language.... No NO none of that..... Just LOVE....

I myself am very open minded and like nearly everything, but I've always listened to just RAP...

KNOWLEDGE...don't be ignorant, and don't assume that im assuming....

Before you talk,

1. What have you done for HIP HOP, what have you CONTRIBUTED???

2. What have you done for GRAFFITI??????

I DON"T KNOW WHERE TO START>.....

SOS. SAVE OUR STYLES.....

naw hollah...

Ya WITH IT, or WITH OUT IT..

RESPECT LOVE>...]

Peqce

Archived