HIP-HOP 'AINT RAP!

abit

Hip-Hop 'Aint Rap - KRS-ONE

Get it through your heads, the media is wrong, again.

MTV, BET, MUCH, VH1... Rolling Stones, Etc..

RAP is a corrupted industry, hip-hop is a culture, a lifestyle.

It's not about bling bling, sex, ho's, gang banging, crips, bloods, ice on your wrist, it's not about wearing jerseys and baggy blue jeans. it's not just black artists but a wide range, whites, hispanics, asians, native americans, even arabs. hip hop consists of the 4 [main] elements.

Which since i've found many writers do not no, but they're "graffiti" "djing" "mcing" and "break dancing" in order of how they came. :mad:

100,000+ People know Hip Hop Aint Rap, Spread The Word.

Learn the facts kids. Learn the facts media.

http://www.mr-koww.com/handstylez/ms/MUSIK!_1.0.JPG'>

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest willy.wonka

rap is a part of hip hop...its like the way they say america is a free country..its only been alive for a short time, but one day..we'll get it.

"never seen a man cry til i seen that man die"

scarface..gangsta shit / hip hop

hip hop is gatting lame anyways..everybody bumpin the same shit..they are mainstream on a underground level.

now jigga....thats a whole other story.

Originally posted by abit

you're probably one of those kids who claim Tupac Shakur, Nelly, Big Timers, Master P, Etc.. are Hip-Hop.

And Gangstar Rap is NO WHERE NEAR HIP-HOP. Learn Kid.

Quit Contradicting Too.

i didnt leave my backpack at your house when we where breakdancing and spiting flows while your friend was spinning hiero did i?

Shit. rap is getting really stupid. I like rap and listen to some underground shit. I mean I listen to some jay-z, nas, eminem and shit like that. I like some of those kinds of peoples shit but I also think that some of it is straight fucking garbage. People like krs, kweli, J5 have consistantly been putting out good shit. The thing that I hate is when all this fakeass weak rap comes out and makes people get the wrong perception.

yo yo yo. word is bond to your mother fresh ya heard?

WHO THE FUCK CARES!

it its dope its dope. mother fucking stupid bboy bullshit heads. fuck KRS, he has some dope jams, but he preaches to much about 'the elements' and blah blah blah. like i said if its dope, it's dope. you can catch me bumpin some three six mafia, typical cats, atmosphere and project pat all on the same CD. mother fuckers need to quit it with the 'that aint hip hop, thats rap' bullshit. seriously. no one cares. eat your shit.

Guest KING BLING
Originally posted by FourOneTwo

If you made that, Your photoshop skills( if it is photoshop) are inadequate at best.

place mouse over image>right click>select "properties">observe web site picture was stoledid frum>Shut the fuck up

Guest HSKillers

Rap and HipHop are basically two different musics.....Learn about rap and ull have more respect for the bling....And ull figure out the "culture" is bullshit that no one really cares about except unemployed backpackers..... respect THE BLINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

Originally posted by Asickeronius

That's classic! He said "Spinning hiero".............

hahaha.....and you know it was "3rd eye vision"....or whatever.you know...."Oakland Blackouts"...haha.

It's not about bling bling, sex, ho's, gang banging, crips, bloods, ice on your wrist, it's not about wearing jerseys and baggy blue jeans. it's not just black artists but a wide range, whites, hispanics, asians, native americans, even arabs. hip hop consists of the 4 [main] elements.

Which since i've found many writers do not no, but they're "graffiti" "djing" "mcing" and "break dancing" in order of how they came. :mad:

-Get over yourself, you dont know shit, rap hip-hop, its all the same shit no matter what the artists decide to rap about. Dont be fucking ignorant, your just buying into what the "underground" media is trying to sell you, tripple five soul, and ecko shirts with tags on them, oh yeah we should all listen to common and mos def, even though they cant do shit but used a tired as possitive vibe. Your better of listening to isriel vibration.

you're probably one of those kids who claim Tupac Shakur, Nelly, Big Timers, Master P, Etc.. are Hip-Hop.

what? nelly isnt hip hop? damn, i now am in a dilema

nothing like listening to europeans telling us what our culture is about.

fuck off you piss ant white bread little piece of shit. YOU dont know what the fuck you're talking about. i should start a petition to have your lips sewn shut and your fingers glued into a big clumpy ball.

save your idealistic bullshit for the rest of your adidas track suit wearing foreign friends.

sincerely, mc crabby and the fuck yourself posse

at what point did this become something that you really felt was necessary to post on a messageboard about breasts?

Archived