Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

hip hop accessorizing(rolleyes)

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by brown twinkie, Aug 28, 2001.

1. brown twinkie

brown twinkie Veteran Member

god....
    i saw some of the source awards tonight.....
    iverson sitting with a white towel hangin' off his head.
    nelly with a band aid under his eye....
    some doods with bike gloves on..........
    bandanas tying off a rolled up cuff....
    bandana under a skewed ball cap and a head band
    over top the cap...
    countless others doing the same, some with white
    towels hangin' out of their ass.........
    this shit is fuckin' gay.

2. BoB Hope ONER

BoB Hope ONER Elite Member

youd think they played sports or that rapping was somehow athletic with the amount of sweat bands and jerseys some of those fuckers wear.

3. fr8lover

fr8lover Guest

my rap live act would consist of one song, in which we wave towels around real fast, throw water around into the audience, and flip dollar bills around....for the finale ill get my whole 500 deep posse on stage, each with a mic so it ends with a bunch of "WHAT NIGGA" and "YEAH YEAH"s

4. fr8lover

fr8lover Guest

5. brown twinkie

hey....guy......welcome to the real world.
    your holier than thou attitude really sums up
    to being full of shit. you size people up everyday.
    no? then your full of shit.
    contradiction is a bitch huh?

6. drinktheblood

drinktheblood Member

who are you telling to grow up, you're on the fucking internet reading up on hip hop accessorizing. if you don't like it fuck off. who get's offended by some one saying that some dudes at the source awards were dressed stupid. they were dressed stupid, plain and simple so suck it up and quit being a little bitch.

7. Chicken George

Chicken George Member

was anyone wearing a paper towel on their head..

8. Chicken George

Chicken George Member

this is the new shit..from now on im gonna take toilet paper and wrap it around my neck like a scarf....what whut nigga whet

9. brown twinkie

lighten up dood..
    oh wait.......don't tell me your in front of your monitor with a white towel
    hangin' off your head.....
    i think i'll enter the fray with my contribution.....you know how doods have chains hangin' down to their knees from their wallets????
    why not hook the chain to your belt, and then hook it up to the tightener on your ball cap......that way you'll never lose it and you've one upped the accesory crowd.

10. brown twinkie

i wonder....do the big ballers go out shopping for the top of the line towels all the time......you know...gucci and prada fine woven towels to flop on their heads when their rollin'..?

11. brown twinkie

and let me also say about the awards......
    live performance was pretty much exactly like the videos...
    ludacris drives into the venue with a fuckin' range rover or
    some ridiculously expensive suv, then jumps on stage, followed
    by 20-30 barely dressed 'hoes'.........
    hiphoppers sure like to objectify the ladies.......
    i bet the ladies love that.

12. Chicken George

Chicken George Member

man fuck that rappers objectify women bullshit.....when the rapper kidnaps the girl and threatens their life to get them on stage dancing around...thats when you can say that shit...those girls audition for that shit probably..they arnt forced to do that...so rappers shouldnt condone that sort of behavior but dont hate them for it..hate the women themselves that are doing it...i wouldnt mind 20 fine girls hanging around me. word.

13. brown twinkie

i'm not hatin'...
    i don't mind lookin' at some booty either.........
    but yea......thats a great argument there chicken johnny.
    i guess i'm getting old.

14. Chicken George

Chicken George Member

yea. i dont really care about it that much just i saw this thing on much music a long time ago and these women were getting mad at rappers for objectifying women, and when someone said what i said they took 10 minutes to think of some stupid excuse and still blamed the rappers...when 99% of the time the rapper doesnt even control that stuff...the record label and director put thsoe women in their..sure the rapper can say no i will not do the video like that but thats just stupid..bad business...who cares this is a dumb subject anyways.

15. Dirty_habiT

Dirty_habiT Dirty Dozen Crew