Hints and Tips

fatbastard

Ant Repellant: To keep ants out of the house, find where the ants are entering the house and sprinkle a "barrier" of cinnamon or any type of ground pepper to block their way. The spices are too hot for the ants to cross.

Bathroom Odors: Place a shallow dish of baking soda behind the toilet to absorb bathroom odors.

Candle Wax: To remove wax from carpeting you should first scrape away any excess. Then, using a warm iron and a clean cloth or even a paper bag simply place the iron on top of the cloth over the wax and as you iron it will adhere to the cloth instead of the carpet. Continue moving the cloth around as you pick up the wax so you are always using a clean section of cloth. If a little grease stain remains sprinkle on baking soda and let sit overnight before vacuuming which will remove the grease residue and deodorize at the same time! If colored wax leaves a stain, blot with spot remover or carpet cleaner, following label directions

Fish or Other Spoiled Food Odor: Place a bowl of white vinegar on the counter for a few hours. The odor will disappear for good.

Ink Stains: The best way I have found to get out ink stains is to put rubbing alcohol on the stain - it disappears! This must be done before washing. For ink on the wall, wipe with bleach and it will dispear.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest willy.wonka

[running] [jogging] [pushups] [pullups] [situps] [swimming] [getting a massage] [eat a good meal] [relax..12oz it up] [shlam da boto] [smoke buds] [go sleep]

good day.i didnt get a massage though and i didnt go swimming.shoots braddah..

-health-

shave your heads then sit in the shower and mastubate..relieve some stress.

i dont know about baby poop that shouldnt be hard to remove but.....

if you have smelly sneakers simply fill knee-high stockings with unused litter, tie the ends and tuck them in overnight for a quick refresh. Add baby powder, too! Another refresher for smelly sneakers is to simply take a few teaspoons of baking soda and put in the center of a cotton cloth. Tie the cloth and rubber band the edges securely creating a baking soda sachet, which you put in the shoes overnight as well. These sachets can be used over and over in any kind of shoe.

good thread

i wish i could only contribute

urmm

cum stains - get em on the bed sheet spray deoderant on to the effected area, then clean with tissue, it doesnt make it stick n stuff

Originally posted by fatbastard

Ant Repellant: To keep ants out of the house, find where the ants are entering the house and sprinkle a "barrier" of cinnamon or any type of ground pepper to block their way. The spices are too hot for the ants to cross.

ants won't cross a chalk line, draw a small circle where they come out of the wall or floor and they will find another place or leave...

Archived