highschool

Guest serpent of the light

Guest serpent of the light

only 2 fucking days left. rock! fuck yeah! graduating a virgin! turning 18 a virgin! fuuuuuuuuuuuck! 2 days left of high school! need sex! fuckin right! ragnarok this saturday: serberus, midgard, silencer, some other shit. all 303 kids go. woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo! fucking tired!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest platapie
Originally posted by railroadjerk

have fun bro. it all changes from here...

RESPONSIBILITY!

ding!

Don't bother going to gay ass grad, or prom, or whatever the fuck you call it. Spend the night with your buddies getting wasted then crash various after parties.........

That's what I did, and it beats paying the $100 + for some shitty meal and looking like a dork in your rented tux.....:rolleyes:

North Americans seem to be the only ones who make a big fuss about graduating from highschool.......

Guest uncle-boy
Originally posted by ASER1NE

no offense but graduating highschool a virgin = youre a dork , or ugly .

harsh....:o

Guest uncle-boy
Originally posted by willy.wonka

dont worry,i lost my virginity at 13....

you dirty slut!

joking :lol:

Guest ToYs

who cares about virginity? really it aint no thang! just dont get frantic and molest a little girl cause you feel you have to proof your manhood before you graduate... just talk to people you will meet someone

gradutaing from high school wasnt too big a deal for me...i didnt really dig high school....i didnt like the people, or the course material, or anything....i feel i left highschool learning very little....i honestly wouldnt have gone to graduation, but i did it for my parents sake who invited grandma and grandpa over to watch it....afterwards i didnt feel any different, i didnt feel i achieved anything other than a sheet a paper with my name on it that signifies pretty much nothing in my eyes...but alotta cats make such a big deal about graduating from high school, and if that is your case good for you, im glad some people can find something to be happy about graduating...so congratulations....

i graduated a few weeks ago. not a virgin, but i might as well be. i had sex once, it wasn't that great. i was 16, she was 15. we were both virgins so we didnt' know what the hell we were doing and she was in pain. plus, we freaked out and she thought she was pregnant afterwards.

anyway, it's no big deal. in high school, you're more likely to get head anyway. you'll find that a lot more girls than you thought are into that shit, especially if they're virgins and have any sort of sex drive.

and like SteveAustin said, if you're going to college, you can probably expect sex even if you don't want it ;x

Guest Smok

I plan on going to my prom in a wife beater and baggy jeans, after having drank a 40 of RR, with a Colt 45 in hand. (The beer, not a gun... well, maybe a gun too, but I wouldn't be packin' no piece of shit Colt, I'd be more likely to walk in with a Glock, probably model 21c, or 30. Model 36 is dope too, but it only holds 6 rounds, and I'll need a lot more than that. I mean I would need a lot more than that if I were going to do what I'm not planning on doing...)

:spent:

Guest --zeSto--

good grief !

there's noting special about finishing highschool.

You're supposed to finish highschool!

and there nothing special about losing your virginity.

So what if you sleep with sluts!

just enjoy it for what it is, before you have to get a real job.

Archived