High Fives..Stage Dives

Emo.Death.Machine

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Now we know where Mune's hand came from. (there was supposed to be a smile after that. Inside joke) ;) <-----one of those.

How do I keep managing to piss off the really big guy, and none of the skinny art fags?

Guest KING OF HELL
Originally posted by HAL

Now we know where Mune's hand came from.

see what i mean about you saying insulting shit and then wondering why someone wants to kick your ass?. man FUCK YOU. MUNE and VAULT are crew and hella close. and VAULTS hand is more round than MUNE's. MUNE uses more points and letter gimicks, but both kids learned in the same goddamn arena from the same goddamn people and influences.

You of all people should be talking about someones style comming from someone else like that. didnt we just resolve some shit like this?

all i have to say is were fucking done.

Guest KING OF HELL
Originally posted by HAL

Now we know where Mune's hand came from. (there was supposed to be a smile after that. Inside joke) ;) <-----one of those.

How do I keep managing to piss off the really big guy, and none of the skinny art fags?

im not really big. im prolly not too much taller than you. its stocky. and i like to scrap.

its cool. i was trying to figure out why on earth you waould say some shit like that..

PEOPLE, here's a lesson, if you are reffereing to an inside joke or to another conversation, please, on the fucking internet, make a note about it or some sort of smiley or something to let the other guy know your joking.

Originally posted by Apelles

Damn, isn;t that PINE from the 415? Good to see that kid progressing so fast, I remember when he first came out, not too long ago really. Fucking sick.......

Pine has been making his mark down in the 404 as well.

http://www.lay-lo.com/gettingover/060901_atl_pine.jpg'>

http://www.lay-lo.com/gettingover/061701_atl_pine1.jpg'>

So so clean.

Archived