>>>HIGH<<< are u doing?

CROW RA

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • 3 weeks later...

(Bob Marley music playing in the backround) Hey man.. Im really HIGH at the moment! I'm feeling High's shit too! Maybe because of the trees i be smokin, or maybe cause his stuff is hottt. Either way props to HIGH and all those who follow in his footsteps by doing what the word says... BECAUSE MY CHILDREN: THOU SHOW GET HIGH! THOU SHOW....GET (drum roll)........................HIGH!!!! (fade out)

i don't even need to say that high is fresh as hell. it goes without saying. however, people really need to stop doing vaughn bode characters.

The blue and white fillin that says "shit brand" in the g and I have history out the wazzzzzzzoooooo. On my 16 the birthday I was out trying to hit some steel and that rolled in BUT it had started to chip off on the g i belive.I was soooooooooooooo stoked to see jase(he's on the other pannel) and high I considered that to be my best birthday ever.

I was such a dork.

High is the fucking man

word this guy is definitly like a true inspiration to me and im sure to alot of others...i think his style is soo awesome because it always burns and it really hasnt changed a lot over the years.....i wish i knew how to use computers and shit i have about 1000 good high flicks in my books....i have fliks of these trains that he sent me that have the quote"niggas is slippin like mop and glo"..... and on the back it says so fuckin drunk i wrote the same quote twice.... and that made my day

Archived