HIERO!

cultural me

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by IntangibleFame

they are in seattle like tuesday ehhh dont think ill go....i think they might come through here, if they do ill prolly peep em.

not Hiero Intangie.......but The Pharcyde is playing at the Masonic Temple on Nov. 21st....and later that night The Hieruspecs are rocking The B-Side.....should be sick.

Guest ctrl+alt+del
Originally posted by 455

not Hiero Intangie.......but The Pharcyde is playing at the Masonic Temple on Nov. 21st....and later that night The Hieruspecs are rocking The B-Side.....should be sick.

are you fucking joking?????

please tell me your not. at the masonic temple??? i havnt heard anything about this show!! i will be there for sure. i sure fucking wish i could get into that Hieru show though!!

Aim Toothpaste went to the hiero show in seattle, he said it was dope as hell. said that del straight blew his mind.

Originally posted by 455

its ovah me and ctrl will be there...then get us into that hiero show...you know how to pull such strings.

HIEROs ill as fuck......

del..i can pick your brain like a grain of sand in an hour glass when it's filled to compacity casity hop along on the song that is strong cause i'm the massive bee with the 12 foot stinga that will ring ????? something something

cause i'm funkier than a towjam something.......sick as song, it's just that i can't remember the words i haven't heard that shit in a long as time....still haven't been lucky enough to find a store that has full circle in stock..everywhere i go they tell me they just sold out of them....might as well order it from their site...