Hi BOYS!

Spongebob

http://spongebob.net/images/spongebob.gif'>

So strange, so unique, so...uh...spongy. Deep down in the Pacific Ocean in the subterranean city of Bikini Bottom lives a square yellow sea sponge named SpongeBob SquarePants.(me!) I live in a pineapple with my pet snail, Gary, I love my job as a fry cook at the Krusty Krab, and i got a knack for getting into all kinds of trouble without really trying. When I'm not getting on the nerves of his cranky next door neighbor Squidward, I can usually be found smack in the middle of all sorts of strange situations with my best buddy, the simple yet lovable starfish, Patrick, or my thrill-seeking surfer-girl squirrel pal, Sandy Cheeks. In Bikini Bottom, fish walk, blowing bubbles is art, and the tastiest undersea treat is a deep-fried Krabby Patty Burger. Dive in and soak it all up with me!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

im fucking sick of people and their themed screennames, it wasnt funny in the 1st place and sure as shit isnt funny now, maybe if someone had a themed screenname and actually wrote meaningful things instead of 'hey my name is spongebob'

Originally posted by TRAMP

spongebob is a fucking pussy!

invader zim!!!!!

now that is quality cartoon time

i agree man invader zim looks like the most graffiti like cartoon ive seen. im not sure why... i think i am going to turn his little pet dog thing into my karekter

that show sucks ass. it's horrible what little fuckheads watch nowadays. that shit would have been cancelled within a month back when i was a kid. boring ass not-funny cartoon. snore.

i like some themed screennames.. that soap opera dude (1 life to live?) is pretty funny, wrong thread guy sounds damn funny, it's a shame i never got to read his posts.

Guest spongebobsquarepants

okay, the REAL spongebob squarepants is here to put this fake ass chump in his place....take a look at the REAL spongebob'b register date for this forum and you will see that it is before the fake spongebob...so, please back down so i dont have to sick gary on you..bye now

Guest willy.wonka

look! its willy wonka!

i own a chocolate factory and kill little "bad" children.i also have little orange men who do all the work for nothing....cause i keep thier little orange women in a secret chamber where i do what i like with them..

if it wasnt for them...i'd be,a well filthy rich chocolate factory owner who spends his days "spreading his love"through his chocolate bars..

Archived