Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Hi all looking for writers for small surf n skate co.

Discussion in 'Brick Slayers' started by gargamelgear, Apr 29, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. gargamelgear

gargamelgear New Jack

Hi I am looking for some writers for a surf and skate co in st augustine fl....

www.gargamelgear.com

2. gargamelgear

gargamelgear New Jack

Last edited: Apr 29, 2006
  3. MARRERO BEAST

MARRERO BEAST Member

dawg your logos are wack ass fuck. Your buisness is gunna get no where with those logos. Dont put them on clothes no more either. Find some one experienced to do that.

4. gargamelgear

gargamelgear New Jack

so give me a sample of what you got

Last edited: Apr 29, 2006
  5. MARRERO BEAST

MARRERO BEAST Member

Honestly more than half the people on this site arent gunna feel like helpin you.

You should go to a graphic designer or put up flyers around your area trying to hire writers.

6. Thought Wrong

Thought Wrong Member

thats true^^

but most people dont know the difference between quality and everything else. People will buy ANYTHING these days. Seriously if you start a "clothing company" your bound to make a couple dollars from anyone. Marketing and development is very much key.

7. gargamelgear

gargamelgear New Jack

I do not want a graphic designer I want a real writer.. and I thought this was the right place to come..
    If I could do it myself I would..

thanks

8. gargamelgear

gargamelgear New Jack

Maybe looking for someone to fill a position..

9. seeking

seeking Dirty Dozen Crew

this is not the right place to come. this place is 80% toys, 20% people who won't bother looking for work. good luck though.

10. Yo Gargamel, I might be starting up some clothes shit also, I checked out your stuff and honestly it doesn't look too bad. You can get off the ground with that if you plan and market correctly, and find a good location. It's true that most writers on 12oz will tell you to fuck off unless there is $ involved. What you should try to do is figure out who youre marketing to, and base the logos on that. Young teens and kids will probably dig those gargamel items. Before you look elsewhere I would just suggest to see what you can do with what you already have got. Then you will have some money to get some super talented writers to help you out. Just tryin to give you the best advice to my knowledge bro, peace!

11. gargamelgear

gargamelgear New Jack

The misfits motif glen or the new guy???

12. goodtimes105

goodtimes105 Elite Member

whats the reembursments like

"cashhmuuney?"

13. seeking

seeking Dirty Dozen Crew

glen, of course.

your current logos are pretty horrible. if you're gonna sell to 12 year old kids, then maybe it'll pass but anyone with any idea isnt got to fall for it.
    not saying that to be a dick, just being honest.

good luck.

14. gargamelgear

gargamelgear New Jack

It all depends on the person/ job, %in co, per drawing...

15. gargamelgear

gargamelgear New Jack

Are you saying what main stream stuff people have to choose from today is good..
    For instance all the same font, all brands haveing a skull and wings logo i'm just trying to get a foot hold and then do what I really want... My head is in 1988 if you know what I mean....

Thanks.....

all input is good input
    ps glen=happy place Check youtube.com

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.