and i get up about 2 times a week.

im mostly gonna look in this board

i know your all gonna call me a toy

but thats what i am

thats why im in here

and uhhhh

oh yeah

im probably the only punk here

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest ilikeskulls.

go kill yourself...punk is dead.

...and by the way this should have been post in thrid rail or channel zero.you'll learn the ways of the almighty 12oz.

Guest whoami

what the hell, your the only "punk" here? this is a hip hop site? god damn kid learn your history, your stupid as hell the music range on this site is Sir Mix A lot, To Cannibal Corpace, to fucking portis head...Lay off the Blink 182 kid...

Originally posted by whoami

what the hell, your the only "punk" here? this is a hip hop site? god damn kid learn your history, your stupid as hell the music range on this site is Sir Mix A lot, To Cannibal Corpace, to fucking portis head...Lay off the Blink 182 kid...

THANK YOU

HOLY FUCK

i love how you guys catogorized me in "pop punk" scene

im actually more of a streetpunk/skinhead

and i said hip hop board cause thats what i thought it was

last message board i was on was bboy

and everyone was like

"dis is da dopest flav here, you jus a toy"

yeah

i listen to

cock sparrer

4skins

leftover crack

unseen

toy dolls

and shit like that

so you guys can go watch the new some 41 video

and ill just go paint

^^^^

Don't go assuming shit then. As that article shows graffiti is no longer strictly hip hop. Check outt he Punk thread in channel Zero to see that there are many people on here, including myself, who listen to punk......

As you said you're a newbie, so do some research before you say stupid shit.....

You are forgiven;)

Guest whoami

oh another tip, dont go bombing if youve only been in it for 1 month, its probally hurting your citys scene...

I think Vans already has the best approach... he knows he's a toy, he says he's a toy and when other people call him a toy he's not gonna get all bent on some "wack ego shit".

I'd guess that about 80% of the people who get called a toy deserve that title, if only in relationship to the toy question they ask. I'd also guess only about 8% of those called a toy can actually accept that fact and move right past it to get their question answered.

Additionally, I'd guess about 80% of the people calling others toys are toys themselves and really have no right to pass judgement.

Guest Smok

My apologies if anyone read this yet. I just got hit with some knowledge in the "skinhead" thread.

Anyway, all I can say is that to me and a very large portion of people, "skinhead" means racist, but if that's not the case, than you have my sincere apologies.

go kill yourself...punk is dead.

beautiful.

i do backflips into petuli oil

my pants are patchwork

i do backflips into foam pits....not really. i cant afford woodward. hahaha.

and i hope your not speaking of those stupid gap pants that are just patches sewn onto them....i mean....whats the deal with some of these stupid pants that i see people wearing? first i saw the ones that all the girls wear that look like they accidentally bleached the ass region of the pants on purpose? why? i mean....why???? and then theres the pants that have patches sewn on them...i saw them and queeried the person as to if he bought them like that...he said yes, for about 80 bucks from abercrombie and something or other and im like "i wouldve made you the same thing for 50...."then as if THAT wasnt bad enough, i am now seeing the pants with the patches, you guessed it, with the asses bleached. woo hoo. the foo foo fag whores combined the best of both worlds. whats the deal with hippies anyhow? i mean....i guess i dont hate them. theyre not ravers....and theyre not rollerbladers. and GOOD GOD ARE THEY NOT ROLLERBLADING RAVERS. kill em all and let makros sort em out i say. but then again. what do i know?

Archived