hey

Miz_Krash

hey...

my name is krash and my word is sane and im a toy... im 16 and im a female im south american and i bin hia bout 4 yrs and well im new to the graffin scene.. and i was wondering if any one has any hints or tips bout stuff that you would of liked to know when ya started graffin... stuff that you wuldnt have done and stuf you sure wish you done.. if any of you are up to give me POSITIVE advice i will really appreciated!!!

peace!!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by Miz_Krash

hey...

my name is krash and my word is sane and im a toy... im 16 and im a female im south american and i bin hia bout 4 yrs and well im new to the graffin scene.. and i was wondering if any one has any hints or tips bout stuff that you would of liked to know when ya started graffin... stuff that you wuldnt have done and stuf you sure wish you done.. if any of you are up to give me POSITIVE advice i will really appreciated!!!

peace!!

well when you start GRAFFIN, the main thing to remember is that you are a GRAFFER...

KeEp gRaFfIn...and your signature is really cool...seriously

1. graff is an abreviated noun, it is short for graffiti. if you add a suffix to an abreviated noun (ex. graff + ing) it does not make a verb.

2. and you cant add the suffix [er] to graff in order to change the context of the noun in question because (remembering from lesson one) graff is short for graffiti, so when you say "graffer", what you are really saying is graffitier which would sound almost as busted as "graffer".

basicly only toys make up words like "graffing" and "graffer" so if you want to know what i wouldnt do, i wouldnt dabble in suffixes when talking graff.

seriously, its a step in the right direction.

another good idea is DONT BITE. there is an easy way and a hard way. if you take the hard way and do things for yourself, it will pay off acouple years from now. your skills will be sharper , your understanding will be greater, and you'll get more respect.

1) Don't ask people on the internet what you should be doing in your personal development of an artistic talent. They can't tell you. Anything else you'll figure out on your own really fast if you're serious.

2) I am a hardcore wildstyle graff tagger.

Honestly the only words of advice you really need to know is..

PRACTICE

PRACTICE

PRACTICE

When you feel you got the basics down pretty well then come back in here and post your up to date work and then ask for advice or whatever you feel needed.....Good luck in that venture....

...don't listen to them...use the word graff and any possible deviation from that word as often as possible in your day to day vernacular...

...also buy and wear as many graffin related clothing items as you possibly can...

me again.. well I just have a little question.. is perth it seems that toy female's get diss alot may I know why?? any of you know... i get call a groupie and hoe and a slut.. and when i say im not it so happens to be that im a tomboy... im kinda confuse... im not bailin back on my work and them dissing me makes me feel more strang at wat i do an dthat way i can show em that i can grow and be good... but fo now im not... so im just wondering why does all this happen???

peace

what the fucks goin on here? what happened to all the conversations in other realted threads about telling toys/start-outs to stop asking online and find out the old way. the experimental, try shit out yourself way.

aaah but whats the use really?!

they keep doing it. someone might aswell start a graff 'how-to' school for fucks sake.

:confused: :spent: :heated:

it's "politics." for centuries, women weren't good enough or aren't supposed to do a man's job. so they're looked down most of the time

so don't listen to those people who make fun of you. (assuming you aren't an easy, dirty young gal)

practice, get better, destroy

Originally posted by Miz_Krash

me again.. well I just have a little question.. is perth it seems that toy female's get diss alot may I know why?? any of you know... i get call a groupie and hoe and a slut.. and when i say im not it so happens to be that im a tomboy... im kinda confuse... im not bailin back on my work and them dissing me makes me feel more strang at wat i do an dthat way i can show em that i can grow and be good... but fo now im not... so im just wondering why does all this happen???

peace

It's just the way it's always gonna be with some things. But some of the best writers are female.

yeah... thank you so much ay.... sorry... bout me been a toy and posting on the forum and the whole deal... but so far out of the people that have posted have want it to help me and well it seems that you are only one complainin... and may be some other graffers have seen this and they prolly think the same but they dont make a big deal out of it... so with all my respect you the only one getting mad and wasnt energy been mad... no point really...

nah im not no easy young gurl at all...lol... that is sumfin i am not... i hate groupies and sluts man... they like so disgusting... makes me sick... and have you seen what they were "F@CK ME" clothing hahahaa.. i love how much they respect emselves... but ay im no one to judge just personal opinion.. that i feel very strongly bout...

any way thank fo all the advice i appreciated!!!

Peace

Krash

Originally posted by CrazyLazy

it's cool little girl, i havnt bombed for about 3 years now. i owe my friends a few missions, but i'm to lazy to wake up late at night and drive to where my friends want to bomb.

truer words have never been spoken. oh and for the record there were girls at that sleepover. i swear.:lol: