Hey you, do you like bottled water?

Ratster

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

CALICO JACK'S FLAG !

Cool. I always wanted to open a biker bar called "Calico Jack's." He was one bad ass pirate, no shit.

Yeah, I do like bottled water. I really used to think it was bullshit, "paying for water" seemed so pussy and so yuppified. Like they were too damned good to drink tap water like the rest of us. But once I tried it, I was impressed. Tap water in Houston tastes like SHI-I-I-T. Most of it comes from Lake Houston. Ugh. And they chlorinate the shit out of it to make it safe to drink. It tastes the way that Clorox smells.

no one should pay for water is right but when you have traces of plane fuel in the water you have to.

ever drink bottled water you want more tap water doesnt make you more thirsty bottled water i feel like i never get satified whats up with that..

Guest KING BLING

you guys are such rebels with your tap water...and that evian point is like asking a girl at a bar "do you know what the first video played on MTV was?"

I fucking love bottled water, for one its obviously cleaner, but two its just convinient...additionally I do not buy aquafina and all that coca-cola shit because all it is is bottled brita water...

fin

alhambra distilled and dasani is my favorites, crystal geyser in a pinch...

fuck that though, its all about european sparkling water. perrier and that swedish stuff is bomb.

the water here is tainted by leaking septic tanks. i question showering in it.