"hey, whats wrong with you? youre looking kinda down to me"

Guest sneak

lately ive been feeling a bit down in the dumps (cue: "awwwwww") and thats been because i dont like being single. since my last relationship (which ended in a messy way) ive tried doing what everyone says is the best way to mend a broken heart - go out and get pissed and pull random girls. however this hasnt really worked.

i think my problem is that i actually enjoy being in a relationship...i mean i love the feeling of knowing someone is there when it all comes down to it. mates of mine have broken up with their girlfriends because they thought that having a girl there was a burden. am i alone in this?

is it possible that being in a long term relationship has actually changed my ideas on topics like these, or that im too attached to someone (when i get ahold of them)?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by sneak

(cue: "awwwwww")

Cue "be a man you pussy".......

Hahahaha....but seriously, I'm the exact same. I love being with someone, it's not about fucking, it's about holding that person, kissing them, making them laugh, making them cry, talking to them, having fun with them, and all that emo bullshit.

But man, I haven't had a proper girlfriend in a loooong time, so I've become slightly.....numbed?

yeah long relationships are the best... I just love the feeling of being in a completly crappy day and then seeing that special someone you love...and when you see him every bad thing in the world goes away and you just look into his eyes and he looks into yours and for just a moment no one else exists...hadnt happened to me too many times though..only once...but im so incredbily thankful and blessed that that guy came into my life and made that feeling possible

i get so jelouse when im walkin in the halls at school and all these couples are together and acting all cute and cuddly...kinda wish i had that

oh well...i feel like such an emo

Originally posted by iloveboxcars

i know exactly what you are talking about. long relationships are the best thing you can do with a girl. i tried all of that one night stand bullshit after i broke up with my girl of 2 years.. and it just didnt feel good. sex is much better when there is a love connection between the two.

i agree with all of this.:P

sorry bro.

you sound like a fuckin' girl for reals man.

you know those sluts that jump from boyfriend to boyfriend cause they're so needy that they cant stand the thought of no one making them feel special or wanted.

go hang out with your fuckin' dogs and chill out have fun maybe mack a few sluts and what not. but don't rush into another relationship. i can almost guarantee you would be too clingy. i mean if you wanna be spooned or something put a sweater on a pillow and put it's arm around at night. if not the stench of loser will become too overpowering for even the most merciful chick to handle.

the brutally honest nightowl.

I've been dating my gf for the last five years and it's been really great. Long lastin relationships are great because...

1.Your girl will have your back. Any good gf will stand by her man. I can't count the times my gf was there to pick me up, feed me when i was broke, bought me drinks, kicked down money for weed, and put up with my shit on bad days. Some random bitch won't do that for ya. As Method Man said it best "even when the skys were grey, you would rub me on my back and say 'baby it'll be okay'"

2.As opposed to random chicks with their diseases, skank, loose goose pussy, and weird kinks that make you shudder, your girl is like a tried and true ride to ecstacy. Over time ya build an excellent sexual rapport with one another that gets better with time.

3.Doing cool things with one another like epic drug odysseys, vacations, movies, camping going to bars, walks on the beach, etc.....

4.The look your girl gets in her eyes when you do something really cool or manly for her. i took my gf camping and she thought I was zues for building a bonfire and catching her some fish.

http://im1.shutterfly.com/procserv/47b3d737b3127cce8eda0f9072740000001610'>

love of my life on the far left. Asian girls are the bomb.

I used to get like that in the fall/winter as well. up until recently the fall was the only time I had to go play and hit on the honies. I'm one of those people that loves the chase. weird thing is my cycle is changing and I now have more time during the summer and less time during the fall (cyclo-cross and 24 hour season). maybe I'll fall back into that settling thing now that the rest of this year is planned.

Originally posted by sneak

lately ive been feeling a bit down in the dumps (cue: "awwwwww") and thats been because i dont like being single. since my last relationship (which ended in a messy way) ive tried doing what everyone says is the best way to mend a broken heart - go out and get pissed and pull random girls. however this hasnt really worked.

i think my problem is that i actually enjoy being in a relationship...i mean i love the feeling of knowing someone is there when it all comes down to it. mates of mine have broken up with their girlfriends because they thought that having a girl there was a burden. am i alone in this?

is it possible that being in a long term relationship has actually changed my ideas on topics like these, or that im too attached to someone (when i get ahold of them)?

i've been feeling down lately too. i'd give you a call so we can have drinks and hug eachother and tell eachother that everything is going to be okay.

but i like being in a relationship too. i cant imagine myself without him....pathetic...yes. but i am sticking out my tongue and going "pppppppppppppppppppttttttttttttttthhhhhhhhhhhhhhhp" to the people that think that is pathetic. at least i know that i am with my soul mate. long term relationships are good and its nice to know that someone really loves me.

the trend that i have been noticing is that having a girlfriend is a burden. isnt that fuckin sad? my friends are intentionally being assholes to their girlfriends. i dont get it. then tehy break up and its always the guys who come crawling back.

you know, up until my current relationship, i've kind of always felt weighed down when with someone, almost like im obligated to be with them and it was never pleasant. but the guy im with now treats me soooo great. i never thought it could be like this. its the best feeling ive ever had.... sometimes all i think about is how wonderful it is to have him in my life.

Re: Re: "hey, whats wrong with you? youre looking kinda down to me"

Originally posted by Devilush

the trend that i have been noticing is that having a girlfriend is a burden. isnt that fuckin sad? my friends are intentionally being assholes to their girlfriends. i dont get it. then tehy break up and its always the guys who come crawling back.

the same things happening in my circle of friends. i just dont get it, i mean having a girlfriend is a blessing...ahem. yat whenever you want it etc...

psychos.

have some girlie drinks and move on.

no offence to you sneak, but you're a still a kid.

Sure it's good to have something a little more substantial

but it's also good to be young and free. It's not like you're

in some shithole small town where every girl asides from

the 300+ pound rejects are married off by age 17. There's

tons of time to find someone and it's not going to happen

if you're looking for it.

Pistol's got a good point.

Hang with your friends and just do what you want to do.

If you go out of your way to get a serious girlfriend you just

might end up signing up for 'he-bitch' duty with some girl

who will crush you under her thumb. It can happen.

Guest imported_Tesseract

Yo sneakster...not to diss you or anything but pistol and zesto are right on money...It doesnt mean you have to get into whatever comes in the way just cause you should, its just a matter of seeing life as a very complex thing that should always being dealt with simplicity.

Take things for what they are and you'll always see the best in them.

sneak, Im not even going to get into this, but I honestly thought clicking into this thread you were getting fed up with being short or short people world wide are fed up with it. which would have been humorous to say the least.

Ok I got into it a tad, follow some of the good advice from the good peeps on here, and you are young man, christ, you got a while to be worrying about settling down. Whatever happens, will happen.

like my uncle says, Grow a ball. ;)

Originally posted by E MARTYR

haha which is funny because ive never really had a "girlfriend". ...:o

I find that so hard to believe. just playing...

so you feeling better yet sneak or are you still mugging yourself?

dude, i was never really feeling that badly. but whatever, its gone now - amazing what a friday afternoon off can do for ya!

:cheers to all for the advice:

"to the weekend!"

Originally posted by effyoo

Try living 1500 miles away from the one you want to be with. :sigh:

like i said in my testicalmonial. she is lucky!

hey where is my testicalmonial? make me one today please? and i will do my best to send you that package of haw flakes.

Archived