HEY!....Wanna See A Dead Body?

2 blaazed

So its my day off from work,its beautifal outside so i go to the block to see who's out and about and look at some females.When i meet up with some friends we decide to go smoke some pot.Since its summer the narcs. are out in full force so its realy hard to smoke outside and not get rolled up on (there real bad and REAL corrupt) so we go to this lil dead end block that has abandoned train tracks behind it (noone can see you) so we are there for about 3 hours when we decide to grab some cans n go on the tracks so we get paint come back hop this big cement wall and my friend goes first and bust his ass...next thing you know he starts screamin and buggin out tryin to get back over the fence.So i jump over to his side to see what the fuss is...and there was 2 dead bodys there...they didnt smell and where still leaking blood....so i figured they where fresh..no pulse or anythin tho....my friend starts puking all over the place...we bounce off the scene and reported it to the police a few hours later....it was a wierd scene tho...one was shot in the neck and it came out the side of his face...it was real nasty....i wish i would of had a camera....anyway r.i.p.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

hell yea man the undercover narc dt's here are grimey fucks man...theyll arrest you and use your car to go bust people....last summer alone they caught 25 of us on seprate occasions in one week....they cracked down real bad..you cant even go outside without them rollin around..they are cool in there cop ways tho..since they take your shit and smoke it...if they catch you with enuff to say maybe get you for dealing they will only charge you for use...sometimes if your cool they wont even send u to central bookings...

and,this wasnt my first time seeing a dead body. When i was younger about 12-13 i was laying in my bed and i heard gunshots after the where all done me n my dad went outside my house n a guy was layin on my front pourch shot the fuck up...at least like 6 or 7 times and he was still breathing...my sister called the cops while we tried to help him...he looked me right in the eyes 30 seconds later he died..still lookin me in my eyes...that had permanent damage till this day....i could still see them eyes...

Originally posted by ASER1NE

Dang , that must be a rugged experience. I woulda been messed over that.

yea i would have been freaked out. i would love to see a dead body but who knows how i would actually react.

damn wish you had a camera. i hate these moments; moments where i dont have my camera with me.

new york right? you should try getting the coroners shots of the bodies and post them. good and bad timing.... if you the bodies were still fresh like you said they were had you shown up earlier you could of either ran into trouble with the "killer/s" or ben ahead of him or them and reported it in the progress of them dumping the bodies and they would of gotten caught.RIP.but yeah sucks that you have to see that shit.

Originally posted by Poop Man Bob

iquit's right on. That's what I thought this thread was about. Great movie.

Shitty situation, though, blazzed. Sorry you had to be the one to stumble upon 'em.

yes..that was a great movie...the part where they show the pie eaing contest was great!!...i wasn't realy bugging out when i came upon them...i think my friend is scar'd for life (or maybe it was just the mass amount of weed) i actually check one for a pulse..then i got creeped out and left

Damn BLAZZED thats truely fucked up..Sorry you had to go through a situation like that....One of my friends back in high school stumbled on a dead body and been kinda fucked up ever since.....Now he's all hopped up on prescription drugs to try to block that shit......

Never saw anyone dead but I've seen someone shot.

That's rough though, you did the right thing...

maybe someday you'll get knocked and they'll

remember that, who knows. RIP them.

I know what you mean about UCDT's though...

my area's no where important and crawling with

the fucks, painting around here usually involves

walking down a block once to check the parked

cars for slouched bodies.

NYC's not playing with cops.

Originally posted by InDY_500

Damn BLAZZED thats truely fucked up..Sorry you had to go through a situation like that....One of my friends back in high school stumbled on a dead body and been kinda fucked up ever since.....Now he's all hopped up on prescription drugs to try to block that shit......

shit man, it cant be that bad!

unless it was some grisly physcho murder scene type situation

fucking crazy man! thats a bid messed up...still bleeding means they werent dead very long AT ALL!, probably not even 10 mintes! it doesent take long for the body to spill out all of its blood, so...you missed it by a hair!

in my town the bums make little huts down by the river n shit...and the weather is crazy down here so one day it will be 80..the next -20....so after each dramatic snow there is ushually a dead frozen bum or "bumsickle" as we call them...

i was out after lunch durring school and walking down the creek path when i saw a bum hut..looked inside and BAM! there was one....and with the worst expresion frosen on his face.

not cool!:zombie: :zombie:

Originally posted by gfreshsushi

i took an anatomy class in high school, and the teacher had an in at the local morgue, and i got to dissect a dead body. fucking amazing experience, it makes you really appreciate how fragile life is and our bodies are.

on that note, it's time for a cigarette.

are you sure it wasn't college/university or medical school?? Im sorry but I dont think theyd let you do that in high school

one time i was fucking this slutty tramp in the butt, then all of a sudden she starts puking everywhere. so i'm still fucking her then her pussy starts bleeding like a new shower funnel, then all of a sudden she dies............so while i was fucking her face, and braking her nose with my crotch... she wakes up.........then on my way home i found a 5 dollar bill.........i'm so lucky:yum: :yum:

^ what the f?

anyway, thats traumatizing. it probably was there right before you got there since you said you were there for 3 hours already.

ive seen dead bodies at funerals. and one inside a house right after one died.. its hard.

Originally posted by lunchbocks

one time i was fucking this slutty tramp in the butt, then all of a sudden she starts puking everywhere. so i'm still fucking her then her pussy starts bleeding like a new shower funnel, then all of a sudden she dies............so while i was fucking her face, and braking her nose with my crotch... she wakes up.........then on my way home i found a 5 dollar bill.........i'm so lucky:yum: :yum:

Dude you been readen to much American Psycho!!!!!!!

Archived