Hey Tyler....

Dirty_habiT

My brother was street riding with his friend Chris 2 days ago.... anyway Chris was icepicking this rail down a set of 5.... and he was like, "Hell yeah... I'm gonna go faster so I can grind more of it....." And so he goes like mach 5 and grinds, his front end drops, and he smashed his face on the pavement.... blood all over the place. He went to the hospital where they told him he had fractured his skull and broke his nose, and cracked both his eye sockets. He's real lucky he didn't get brain damage.

Lesson #1: Always wear your helmet.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

ah holy shit man that sucks.....

i ceased wearing my helmet everywhere but the park, i really should be wearing it but i'm usually wearing headphones and either a winter hat or whatever while riding. i've taken a few concussions anyhow but nothing that serious....

a friend of mine had to get plates in his face and all that nice shit from a fall at the trails and one day my other friend ditched his bike while trying a new set at our old trails and it looked like he landed normal but he just started screaming and kind of hobbled over and fell in front of me. he broke his ankle in 2 places so his leg made a complete L shape at the ankle. not pretty. not pretty at all. seeing as how it made the bottom of his leg look like it was just a stump with the foot attached to where the ball joint of the ankle shouldve been. i didnt ride much dirt after that. haha.

hahhah...the same shit happened to my friend. we were skating a 10 stair rail and he was juss doing the basic grinds 50-50 etc. so hes like yah im goin to 360 flip over the rail and goes mach over the rail but loses his balance when he lands and went head first into a brick wall blood all over the place he had a concusion and needed 30 staples and now he gets migraines.....i visited him in the hospital and was saying how stupid he was and making fun of him....well the next day i kickfliped a big ass gap and fucked up the landing and my knee made a crack thats when i knew some shit was fucked up...i ended up in teh same recovery room as him after my surgery and that pretty much ended my skating phase

wear a fucking helmet for real

Archived