Hey Toys Look Here

boxer_kid29

Hey I'm made this thred to help you little toys. I see you all on here asking for help building markers and shit so here this is my marker plan for a deorderent marker. All you others can thow up your thoughts and Ideas too.

Supplies

a deorderent stick not the little womens roll thingy yo mamma has, but the man's shit, I used speed stick cuz i'm that damn rich..

Ink or thined out paint

Epoxy or a hot glue gun

A sock or a blackboard eraser or a spounge.<<I used a sock cuz my broke ass spent all my money on speed stick.

A bolt(small) or ball bearing (small)<if your using paint

Take you deorderent stick and use up the smelly shit, I don't know or care how, go cover your dog in it, or write stupid shit on the locker room walls in school with it. then when its all empty. wash the motherfucker out. This my be a bitch because its all over that mother fucker. You know that thingy that holds the deorderent KEEP IT. but for now take it off so you can clean it out. fill it with water and ya know shake it and shit just clean it out I dont give a fuck how.

Well now go plug in the hot glue gun, if you dont got one dont fuck with your epoxy yet. Well go get a ball bearing or bolt or what ever your broke ass found. And put it in the deordent stick only if your using paint though.

Now put your deorderent holder in the stick and glue it in place make shure you have a way to get the marking substance to the nib. also glue up the bottem this will be a BITCH.Ok fill the deorderent stick with your ink or paint or nasty substance of death. then cut to fit your nib and glue that mutherfacko on. you should be done my marker is the shit.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest schick1

excuse me but the way i read this is you have no resevoir, and without a valve the ink could just spill out at any moment if its not straight up and down.....oh yeah and theres already a bizziolion threads on this, get a fucking woodcraft type marker and some dabers and your straight.

Guest schick1

get woodcrafts at micheals art stores, if you cant find one try any craft stores if your still outta luck go online and order a otr, or montana, or artliner all the same thing. Oh and at pearl art store they have liquid chalk markers their the same evcept the top doesnt skrew on but in pops on and off and just dump out the shit chalk and fill with ink and you have a bomb ass flowing pen.

Archived