hey, that was MY bike (a rant by freightlover)

fr8lover

my trek had a flat tire for a large portion of the summer after i took it on a pretty wild trail at the beginning of my "hey its summer, time to exercise and get out more" phase. well that phase ended the second the tire popped, and my bike sat in the corner of my garage for quite awhile until just yesterday i thought to myself, "let me go get that tire fixed...i feel like biking again!"

i go outside to grab the bike and lo and behold the fucking thing was gone. nothing else stolen from our garage by my bike, with a FLAT TIRE no less.

needless to say, i got pretty pissed. im sure you all now want me to say something like, "hey, if the person really needed that bike i wouldve gladly have given it to them." FUCK THAT. that was MY BIKE, and no amount of begging from your broke ass would have made me give it to you. maybe thats why you stole it, you figured me for the asshole that i truly am. CONGRATS. i hope that bike leads you down a trail that ends up falling off a cliff, douchebag. i hope you rack your balls on that thing so many times you cant have any kids who will steal MY KID'S BIKE.

I HOPE THAT BIKE EJECTS YOU ONTO THE PAVEMENT OF A RURAL ROAD AND MAKES YOU BREAK YOUR LEG. WITH NOBODY ELSE TO HELP YOU STOP THE PROFUSE AMOUNT OF BLOOD LEAVING YOUR BODY, YOU TAKE ONE LAST GLIMPSE AT MY BIKE AND REALIZE THAT IF YOU HADNT STOLEN IT, YOU WOULDNT BE DYING A SLOW AND PAINFUL DEATH.

enjoy the fuggin bike!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i once left mine unlocked deliberalty so it would get stolen so i could get a new, better bike!

and it diddd!!!

and the next week, i got an even better brand spankin new bike!

all the kids in the street were so jealous

Originally posted by freightlover

i hope that bike leads you down a trail that ends up falling off a cliff, douchebag. i hope you rack your balls on that thing so many times you cant have any kids who will steal MY KID'S BIKE.

I HOPE THAT BIKE EJECTS YOU ONTO THE PAVEMENT OF A RURAL ROAD AND MAKES YOU BREAK YOUR LEG. WITH NOBODY ELSE TO HELP YOU STOP THE PROFUSE AMOUNT OF BLOOD LEAVING YOUR BODY, YOU TAKE ONE LAST GLIMPSE AT MY BIKE AND REALIZE THAT IF YOU HADNT STOLEN IT, YOU WOULDNT BE DYING A SLOW AND PAINFUL DEATH.

enjoy the fuggin bike!

sorry about your misfurtune, but i was in stitichess when i read this...

no problems.....just go steal someone elses bike to replace the one you lost.

1. You'll have a new bike to ride

2. You'll ensure this vicious cycle of bike theft (no pun intended..haw haw) continues thereby extending the life of karma on this planet.

a few months ago someone broke into my garage and stole bikes from 2 of my room mates (i keep mine locked, even in the garage... and the fancy one lives inside the house)

last week i was walking home from band practuce amd someone asks if i want to buy a bike (a regular occurance in my neighborhood)... i told him to fuck off...

i take a couple steps and realize it's one of my room mate's bikes (it's a pretty rare bike)... i say oh shit and turn around, dude hears me say that and takes off...

it sucked...

however i sawsomeone try to steal my fixie from in front of the bar a few months ago, and he got bucked off it after just a couple feet... that in itself was fucking hilarious, but then everyone that was outside the bar kicked his ass... i never laid a finger on him, and dude left the place bleeding and limping... it was fucking awesome...

^^ thats the absolute best thing about fixies. you leave 'em right outside where everyone is tempted to steal it. when they jump on it, start riding and either try to coast or look for the brakes is when it gets really funny.

some little kid stole one of my friends mountian fixies. The bike was waaayyy too big for him but he still managed to ride it for a few weeks. Kid got busted when he rode by the bike shop the guy worked for. Heard the shop just emptied when they saw it go buy. Kid was scared shitless.

yo freightlover it was probably me.....i stole a yellow trek on saturday...the frame kinda looks a little weird in the sense it dosnt look like a regular bike frame......well anyways i was to drunk to drive and to broke to get a cab and i didnt feel like walking 8 blocksto my house so instead i walked up to a random garages and tried opening the doors and finally i stumbled into a garage that wasnt locked and swiped your bike...but seriously i was probably better off walking cuz trying to turn with a front tire flat when your drunk sucks....i wiped out a good 3-4 times before i got home i got the road rash allover the right side of my leg....sorry homie..

by the way was your bike by any chance yellow?

Originally posted by ~KRYLON2~

yo freightlover it was probably me.....i stole a yellow trek on saturday...the frame kinda looks a little weird in the sense it dosnt look like a regular bike frame......well anyways i was to drunk to drive and to broke to get a cab and i didnt feel like walking 8 blocksto my house so instead i walked up to a random garages and tried opening the doors and finally i stumbled into a garage that wasnt locked and swiped your bike...but seriously i was probably better off walking cuz trying to turn with a front tire flat when your drunk sucks....i wiped out a good 3-4 times before i got home i got the road rash allover the right side of my leg....sorry homie..

by the way was your bike by any chance yellow?

nah purple with a flat back tire..

that is the secret. get a fixie. watching some dumb crack head mount your bike preferably on a slight incline, only to be bucked off by the action of the pedals is one of the best visuals on the planet, you know they are going to fucking fall, you dont run, you sip your coffee sit back and enjoy.

hesh, it probably was. but one of them white ones that wears two hats and half a sweatshirt.

Archived